Offensive or special (??)

Primary Magic: 

Aries based astral magic

Consumed Witch appearance: 

**found on google images, not my artwork**

fbb62f3f85d2dbc5d0afdda0d71ac610.jpg

Demon or Spirit contract: 

Demon

Clisthert (a demon who can change day to night and night to day)

Demon Appearance:

**found on google images, not my artwork**

3141.jpg

Female

Height:

5'3"

Weight:

~110lbs

Eye Color:

Pale, icy blue like that of a star in the night sky

Hair Color:

Different shades of light blue, light purple, and white

Description:

**Found on google images, not my photography**

a6291885d88fcbc78d72f859929ed8f2.jpg

Personality:

Elissa is a stubborn, independent, and strong-minded individual. She is not afraid to fight for what she believes in and/or loves. That being said, she will not hesitate to stick up for her love, Avon Lockheart. Anyone who tries to harm him or get in the way of his plans has a death wish in her books. She is protective over him and is not afraid to kill for him. Elissa lives for Avon, to love and support him through anything. Whether it's because she has been converted or because she truly loves him, is beyond her; all she knows is that she will do anything he asks her.

History:

Growing up, Elissa always had a fascination with the stars and astrology. She often found herself sitting outside next to a small bonfire or a few candles, staring up at the night sky. At the age of 11, she began to play around with the two and discovered her magical abilities. As her abilities grew with age and more practice, her family began to catch on. Her parents disowned her, for they are of the human race. Humans are scared of witches due to the lack of knowledge they have on them; and Elissa's family was no different. Her parents were, and still are, extremely closed-minded to the idea of their daughter being a witch- they refused to learn about her abilities and accept her for who she is.  

Elissa was abandoned at the age of 17; The Coven discovered her soon after. They told her that her options were to either join them or be executed, as those are the rules of the witches. Two years later, at her current age of 19, she met the love of her life (or so she thought), Avon Lockheart. Elissa is head over heals for him, but her stubborn and closed off personality tries not to let it show. She thinks that she hides it well, but it's more obvious than she thinks. Avon got to know Elissa, and Elissa thinks she got to know Avon. He eventually convinced her to leave The Coven over the period of time knowing her, and has converted her. Avon's conversion worked a little too well, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems all good, except I'd just remove the "fire elemental" part, as "Astral magic" is good enough.

Other than that, accepted! :)

Haha xD  @VoodooXOXO Well Im knee-deep in the first post xD  sorry its taking so long!

@Broncos I explained that already. Lol, silly.

"Its set in the time you'd imagine, when you would hear the word "witch". Aka, its basically medievalish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back