• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Elevator to Another World (Horror RP)

TheRevenant

Looking for someone interested in creating a story where we control around 2 or 3 main character's each and all minor characters. The story is about a bunch of friends that hear an urban legend that involves pressing a specific sequence of numbers in an elevator so that elevator will take you to a parallel world. The Friends are successful and enter a world almost identical to their own, at first they think it didn't work, but they soon realise that everyone they know begins to act strange and the friends are stalked by horrifying ghosts. The elevator ritual won't work in reverse and the friends are trapped in this nightmare world.

That's the story, if anyone is interested.

I am absolutely interested in this! It sounds really fun and I'm a total fan of horror and gore, so if we could include that it would be great. I can't send PMs because i'm a new member, so maybe you could send me one and I'll answer there~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back