• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elevator to Another World (Horror RP)

TheRevenant

A group of close friends living in a small town are relentlessly bored and constantly trying to find something to do. One of them, a big fan of horror and urban legends, learns of an urban legend which involves an elevator and a sequence of numbers. He convinces his friends to join him in trying this elevator ritual. The other's reluctantly agree, only to find the ritual actually works and the friends enter a world parallel to their own. Everything seems normal at first, but they soon realise that something is...off. The townspeople they once knew are acting strangely, and the friends are relentlessly stalked by terrifying ghosts and monsters. The ritual no longer works in reverse and the friends become trapped in this parallel world of horror. How many of them can survive?

I wanted around six friends to be the main characters, if we had one more person we could control two friends each. What do you think?

Yeah that would work! I feel though that there would be quite a few people interested so I'd see how the thread does throughout the day and see if there are enough people so everyone could have one character. Unless you deliberately only want it a very few number you know, but whatever you want to do!

I've never been in a group roleplay before, but I'm absolutely interested if you're willing to be a little patient with me.

Got two others that want to join. :)

Caspers said:
I've never been in a group roleplay before, but I'm absolutely interested if you're willing to be a little patient with me.
Of course. We were all new once. You'll pick it up pretty quick man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back