Elementals

The Population seems pretty low...Why not raise it up to 1000, maybe a little over 4000. But I'm okay with at least 500

@Kawashima Thunder I wanted the population to be real low so it would be a bit easier for the Elementals to get away with things lol. But I can raise it to 500ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright cool. Oh yeah, I may not be able to participate until later in the roleplay because I am going to be away for a while. Earliest that I can come back is April 10th if not later. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sorry I didn't tell you this before but I'm currently on another RP & won't be able to join this one until I get rid of a few characters. (I have 5 which is a bit too much.) I promise I will join very soon.

Ok, so this is sorta off topic but which name do you like better? Clarissa Belle Sinclair or Clarissa Rae Sinclair. Her element is Darkness if that helps any.

Sorry if I can't rp for a bit because I'm on holiday for twoweeks. That applies to alininja too. Will rp as soon as I get back!

Woah. o- o The roleplay already started! All this time, I thought that it hasn't. Silly me.

Well, I guess I'd have to bow out of this roleplay. :c

Hey! Just wondering if you're still accepting characters to this roleplay? I'd be interested in playing an Air Elemental if that helps any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back