• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental wars

Damion nods slightly looking at his brother who was looking at him." Ethan and i are in if its the hunters" says Damion who eyes was bright red body heating up and hands on fire.

Ethan looks at his brother and smirks" My little bro learning to control his powers i see" says Ethan loudly as his eyes shift from red to black as a black aura forms around him. "Let's go kill" yells Ethan who was about to start go and fight anyone and anybody.

@Mikahil @Aaron775

( Warning Ethan acts on impulse so he really have no control except when his brother calms him for future events)

"I think I can handle a bunch of so called "elites"." I start to run to the two figures in the sky, and my kunai makes a large spark as I keep running.

Aaron heads toward the hunters" you'll be killing no one it's no need to end a life when you can end a life" looks at damion and then at them as a group"we'll stop them but don't kill unless it's absolutely necessary"

(Hi everyone, I'm really sorry that I've been inactive for two days; I had to go do something the day before, and after that I fell asleep yesterday because I had a long day of school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back