Elder Tale: Persona Quest (Based on Log Horizon)

Here's where we'll chat out of character. You can ask questions here and also post your story arc ideas. If you want to keep your arc secret from other players, then you can PM me by using the subject "Elder Tale Arc Idea" or something similar.

Hi, just wanted to ask if you can reach lvl 90 from lvl 50, I prefer to build my characters from the bottom up but I realise that we may not have enough RPer's for that so I will build a lvl 90 character for now.

P.S. Also very good with coming up with ideas and concepts for plot devices if needed, PM's for arc chats and I will show you.

RageFace said:
Hi, just wanted to ask if you can reach lvl 90 from lvl 50, I prefer to build my characters from the bottom up but I realise that we may not have enough RPer's for that so I will build a lvl 90 character for now.
P.S. Also very good with coming up with ideas and concepts for plot devices if needed, PM's for arc chats and I will show you.
It's possible to reach level 90 from 50, but a lot of grinding and questing would be required.

Thanks for the info.

I will laugh myself to death if I see either senctence, "I will go only if I am not in his party" or "I will go only if I am in his party." This would bring me great pleasure. Lol.

So..... Anyone know the time zones their in I am +9:30 where I am and its 19:38 the time I post this. *ruffle* Mmmm steam pork buns man.

RageFace said:
I will laugh myself to death if I see either senctence, "I will go only if I am not in his party" or "I will go only if I am in his party." This would bring me great pleasure. Lol.

So..... Anyone know the time zones their in I am +9:30 where I am and its 19:38 the time I post this. *ruffle* Mmmm steam pork buns man.
ACST I think.

Wait no I thought you wanted to know the time zone your in *face palm* GMT is mine. (+00:00)

Uh ok I'm tripin atm, there are 2 villains in glasses. What do I do, the only thing I know. IMPOSTER, MAN THE WALLS, FORTIFIE THE GATES. ITS A ENEMY AMBUSH!!!!! * explosions go off around you.*

I'm not 100% sure I know their voice changed to a more famine voice but other than that, from what I seen and read nothing else.

So in game if your a guy you male voice starts to become feminine in a tune to your character. Some have been speculating that the world their in is another dimension where you as the person is changing on this world with your real self in your world. So yeah take it as you will. Also there is a potion which you can use to change back into your actual appearance in real life.

But I would speculate if you stay in your avatar form for to long it may not work.

SOOOO, how are people..... having a fun week or are we to busy working. Just wanted to touch base with people just to make sure you guys are alright, I am always around if ya wanna chat.

@Trundle @Bills352 @Raydog90 @Shiroe Kurona [/color]

Oh my. I had no idea this started. I'm so sorry. Rigt now I'm in a different state and in quite busy so I could post in 4 ish days. Sorry bout that guys!

I have like three seconds right now so I can start my post but I won't post until later tonight.

I'm not really sure where to start, mind giving me a job so I can go from there?
Like to scout out something and do a bit of foreshadowing?
@Tenshi Hinara Alistair hasn't really done anything to set up forshadowing. You could have Rahl enter the room where a majority of Persona Quest and ask what is going on. Or maybe her overheard the quest talk and shows that he's interested.

I recently joined this site and don't have enough posts yet to qualify to send a private message to you. Do you mind waiting for me to get the number of required posts in to send you a PM with some questions about my character idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back