Eeeh...Why Not! Hello,and I am...

Riddle78

Four Thousand Club
Riddle78! I hail from the beautiful northern nation of Canada!

As a self proclaimed melee weapons nut,you can probably find me in medieval/fantasy RP's. However,I enjoy gunplay as well. In RP's I can play many things,but I prefer playing either the "realistic" good guy,plotting,yet "realistic" villain,or the over blown,WAY over the top neutral guy who's out for laughs,and generally creates some,with much more collateral damage as concieved possible.

So,I now bid you all a heartfelt greetings,and a simultaneous,yet temporary,adieu.

More canadians! Yaaay! 8D

I'm sure there will be plenty for you to do around here - I mean, the national RP, Borderworld, is a pretty nice one, and our good friend Rex the Betrayer has a few RPs with room for more medieval fare. Be sure to look up Dungeon Crawlers, I believe it is based off of Dungeons and Dragons. Also he has a worldbuilding thing going on that is sure to allow for civilizations focused on melee combat. Er, it'll be Creatio Ex.

I'm sure you'll do just fine here. Hope to see you around! 83

Dear Gosh you guys just keep coming >> Will it ever end? (I keed I keed.) Haha, welcome to the site mate. Hope you enjoy it here. And yes, as Kit said, their are plenty of things to do around here. So, uh, yeah, just watch out for a couple little pit falls here and there and the biting wild life...*coughs*justaboutanyoneinthesb*coughs* and you'll be all set. ^_^

Midnight, yer crazy!!

Sooo Riddle, has the beaver made the dam?? 8DD

Just kidding, Well hellooo I'm Kagura and also from the mystical Canada now the question is the province since a whole bunch of em' are in Ontario or whatever.

*is a Manitobian*

Howdy tiger. Enjoy the site & community, I COMMAND THEE!

* Babypowders his hand for a smack if disobeyed! *

*takes a wipe to remove the powder from Ibiki's hand*

The only one who gets to abuse Riddle is me......

*evil grin*

Welcome, fresh-meat.

* Smacks Coro's face in with the babypowderbottle *

" RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAYZH! "

xP

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact any staff or myself directly.

Your friend

~Gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back