• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eden Cafe

Welp I'm interested in joining, ill wait for the charechter sign up and then make mine (I can be so stupid sometimes it's 11:40 pm which means you obviously have a different tome zone if your creating a chat xD )

The circle of RPnation. [create rp->2-4 people join RP->need more people to RP->no RP means chat name not at top of list->not at top of the list means no people->death and repet again] and that's the circle of the nation xD

Last edited by a moderator:
dragonsfire said:
The circle of RPnation. [create rp->2-4 people join RP->need more people to RP->no RP means chat name not at top of list->not at top of the list means no people->death and repet again] and that's the circle of the nation xD
True, true. But, to keep this rp from joining the circle, could you guys advertise? I'm also going to put up an interest check.

Chit said:
True, true. But, to keep this rp from joining the circle, could you guys advertise? I'm also going to put up an interest check.
Not really good at advertising considering I hate it when other people do it and a just generally suck at it its like telling people to stay away.

dragonsfire said:
Not really good at advertising considering I hate it when other people do it and a just generally suck at it its like telling people to stay away.
Aye, that's ok. I just don't know anyone, since today is my first day on the site.

Chit said:
Aye, that's ok. I just don't know anyone, since today is my first day on the site.
oh well, welcome to the site I only found one rp that was/is simi-sucsessful so I know like 5 people and their all always busy, me not so much I never have anything to do other then church and school.

Sooooo should we Rp because whenever someone post something in the in-character RP tab it moves the name to the top of the list of Roleplays which gets more people, unless we advertise. (Which I wont...I hate it and I'm bad at it)

Um, sure...why not. I can't do anything right now, so you can start with everyone else, and I'll join in in a bit.

Phantasa,Liv either one of you on, and if so do you wanna start first?

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]Are we allowed to start the RP?

[/QUOTE]
It started dear

HI everyone! I'm going to have to be out of the rp for a bit longer, I have dance class in a few minuets. Bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back