• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eclipse's Search for Partners Begins

Infinite Eclipse

Spell Castor

I'm Infinite Eclipse though you may call me Eclipse or Infinity. I'm in desperate need of partners, but I haven't had much luck skulking around the boards so I decided to make this little partner search!

About Me/Guidelines:

- I only play female roles unless it is a mxm RP.

- I don't do fxf, nothing against it I just don't care to roleplay it.

- I am semi literate and write at least a paragraph most of the time and I would appreciate if you would at least post three sentences or more every post.

- I am a fanatic when it comes to romance, that being said all RPs with me don't necessarily have to include romance, but I would prefer if it did.

- I only roleplay OC's. I find it hard to keep to a canon character's personality.

- My characters tend to curse and I will do pretty mature themes as long as it doesn't break any rules.

(More may be added)

Dislikes:

- Zombies

- Werewolves

- elaborate fantasy (fantasy is a very iffy thing with me I will do fantasy elements such as vampires or having characters with powers.)

- plotless RPs

- partners who are afraid to advance the RP

- partners who don't like dialogue (dialogue is my main strength and I have to have it!)

- Fandoms

- Drama

- friendly partners who will talk with me outside of the roleplay

- MxF Pairings

Fandoms:

- Supernatural

- Pokemon

- Harry potter

- Ghost Whisperer

Anime Fandoms:

- Attack on Titan

- Soul Eater

- Free

Last edited by a moderator:
Infinite Eclipse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35616-darkwing/ said:
@Darkwing[/URL]
Nothing at the moment but I'm all ears if you have any ideas or something you would like to do.

@soches

I hate to say the only one I play that I would be willing to roleplay would be Pokemon.
Sounds good to me! I love Pokémon ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back