• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Echos of the End | Zombie Survival RP | Open |

KaiMedia

Just some guy
View attachment Echos of the End.jpg
Welcome to Echos of the End!
Gooooood morning survivors!
Rusty Sparks here i'm happy to be reporting live for another day.
We almost didn't make it on air today... Generator problems, am I right?
Anyway, we are proud to be the only station still bringing you music and news nearly a year into the outbreak.
Can you believe it is almost a whole year?
It's becoming harder and harder to believe the world was ever anything different from what it is today.
I know many of you are getting worried as winter approaches, but fear not; we have made it this far!
We are Survivors, We endure, We Adapt.
I am proud of every one of you who is still here today pushing on for humankind.
Now lets listen to some classics here is guns and roses; Sweet child o' mine.

Echos of the End takes place nearly a full year into the zombie outbreak. My hope is to foster a deep collaborative Rp with heavy focus on the people of the apocalypse not so much the zombie killing. Thats not to say there wont be conflict and dangers and a possibility of death but I want to work together to tell deep and meaningful stories amits the apocalypse backdrop.

There will be no character limits as long as you can manage your characters feel free to have as many as you want!
I also want the world to feel alive so feel free during play to introduce random side characters or one off characters that may not have a fleshed out backstory but are there just to support the main cast.
Remember our characters are not the only living people in this world.

If any of this sounds interesting to you let me know
I would like to discuss and come up with setting ideas and maybe the existence/locations of communities and such that have begun sprouting up and all the fun little details.​

I'm super interested!! I love apocolypses & character development / worldbuilding.

I'm super interested!! I love apocolypses & character development / worldbuilding.
Interested!
i'd be interested !

My Apologies one thing after another kept coming up yesterday and I wasn't able to get back on here to post these.
However I welcome you all to the OOC and Character threads.

I haven't done one of these and it sounds interesting count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back