• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eastern Hotel For Supernaturals

k a r m a

stan ateez

Hello there,

We, the staff of The Eastern Hotel For Supernaturals, have noticed something special within you and because of that our boss told us to invite you here to help us out. You will find out more about this mission when you arrive. Hopefully, you will take us up on this offer and come. If you decide to please be here in two days so that we can explain everything to you.

-Sincerely,

The Eastern Hotel For Supernaturals

You've been sent an invitation to stay at The Eastern Hotel For Supernaturals, one of the most prestigious hotels yet. Turns out they're actually a spy agency and are recruiting supernatural spies for various missions. They probably found out about your amazing skills and want to recruit you, if you decide to come. An army of supernatural spies? What can be better than that?

Send New Email
New Email Received
CEO of The Eastern Hotel For Supernaturals

A bit more explanation

This is a separate e-mail from the CEO of the hotel. I personally just want to clear the air if there is any confusion. Though I cannot give you specific information until you get to the hotel, there are a few things that I need to tell you.

1. When you get to the hotel, please show the front desk the letter we sent you. They should send you to a special elevator that will take you underground.

2. When you get to the bottom look for a room with BOARD ROOM on it where we will be discussing your mission.

3. Wait until the other chosen supernaturals show up and then we would start the meeting.

~Thank you for your time and I especially hope to see you there.

I wake up at noon and stare up the ceiling. I took my phones from beside me and noticed an email notification. 'I hate spam mail' I think to myself. I sigh and open the email. "This is a separate e-mail from the CEO of the hotel?" I whispered to myself. 'Its probably a prank' I thought to myself. I walked down the stars and checked the mail. There was just a single envelope.

I opened it and read "Hello there,

We, the staff of The Eastern Hotel For Supernaturals, have noticed something special within you and because of that our boss told us to invite you here to help us out. You will find out more about this mission when you arrive. Hopefully, you will take us up on this offer and come. If you decide to please be here in two days so that we can explain everything to you.

-Sincerely,

The Eastern Hotel For Supernaturals". 'Special?' i looked at my hand and turned my index finger into a hooked knife. I looked at it and smiled. I then read the email. I then get my keys and walk outside. I enter my car and drive to the hotel. I enter the doors and walk to the front desk. I showed the lady at the front desk the note and she nodded and lead me to an elevator. I was taken underground. I then walked to the board room door and knocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back