Ears, Tails, Whiskers?

"Got that right." She noticed Snowpaw and rushed over to greet her. "Hey!"

--- Merged Double Post ---

Snowpaw glanced at Darkeye. "What the heck happened to you?!"

(thankies!!! ^.^)

i approach you all, prancing around. "Hey, guys!!!" i stop moving, and stay still. i smile. "whats happening???"

(( I should probably mention we're in one of the many Valley clans.))

Neontails stood. "Look alive, there's something coming."

Moongaze looked at Snowpaw confused. "Like I know," Moongaze turned to Darkeye.

"What?" Moongaze sniffed the air and nodded. "Should we hide?"

Darkeye shook her had. "My past, is MY past. I don't like to discuss it." She grumbled something under her breath and flicked her tail. "All that you need to know is that that tom, he wont bother you. Only me. Whatever you do, if he comes back, don't confront him. He is my business and mine only." She went on to whisper to herself. "He will be at the mercy of my claws one day.."

Darkeye looked around. "Wait. We're in a CLAN?!"

Moongaze growled. "Anyone who does that to you is no friend of mine. Are you sure?"

Neontails hisses as a skittish poodle skids into view. It whimpers and begins to run towards the mountain, she leaps in front of it and growls.

Moongaze hisses. "Calm down. It's a poodle, completely harmless. At least, I hope so." She stared at the poodle.

"That's what dogs want you to think." She flicked her tails. It ran off again towards the city. "Hmm.." She started to think. "And yeah. We're in a clan. But the base is farther east."

"Stupid fur-ball." She muttered, reffering to the poodle. She then turned her gaze to Snowpaw and said, as if reading her thoughts. "You okay, pal?"

i give a small smile and look at moongaze "im okay, just a little confused, thanks, though..."

(i have to go my brother is nagging me to get off the computer x]] thanks for letting me rp byeeee, talk to you later ami ;])

Moongaze purred. "No problemo," She turned to Neontails and Darkeye. "Wait, what?"

(peace out Gabster xD )

(( Bye.))

"Our clan, it's that way." She nodded east. "It's mid-sized, strong leader too. He's seen a lot of battle."

:voodoo tongue:

Darkeye shook her head. "I.... I Can't be in the camp. Where's the exit?"

Moongaze stared at her friend, her blue-green eyes widened. "Leader? What's his name? Who is he?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back