• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eager For a Roleplay

About Me:
* My name is Maggie

* I’m 26 (so no minors, please)

* I’m a seasoned roleplayer, as I’ve been roleplaying since I was 13 years old.

*I do NOT do script. I prefer 10-15+ lines since being descriptive keeps things interesting.

* I do work a full time job and my days off change weekly, so please keep that in mind. If I get too busy, I’ll be sure to keep my partners updated!

* OC x Canon and OC xOC is what I normally shoot for! I’m not picky, so either paring works perfectly with me! Also this should go without saying, but LBGTQ+ parings are welcome and encouraged!

Fandoms I’m Looking to RP:

* Get Out {will give up a lung to roleplay this}

* Sweet Home

* Squid Game

* 8 Show

* Money Heist Korea

If you’re interested, please feel free to send me a message so we can plot/headcanon!

Hello! My name is elio and I’ve just got into the kdrama Sweet Home. I love it! I’m 25 years old, female, and I’m from the UK. I’ve been writing since I was 13 years old and I much prefer adv.lit replies. I don’t really know how to work this website well since I’m new here, but please hit me up if you’d like to roleplay! I write as Cha Hyun-Su. I hope to receive a message from you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back