• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dystopian

eclipsa

faerie sightings
So, there's one plot that I've been dying to do. I got to the point where I set up a thread and everything, but my partner went MIA before we could get officially started. Here it is:

You're the son of the dictator of your country. When captured by the rebels, you find yourself face to face with the symbol of the rebellion. You resist at first, believing the lies your father told you about the rebels. Then, you witness firsthand the evil that he has caused. Now, it's up to the two of you to end this war once and for all. Can you do it?
If you're interested, please let me know!

If you want a partner but don't like this plot, I have more here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, that sounds like it could have an interesting tale. I'm a bit interested in possibly giving it a try.

I'd like to do this roleplay with you. I'm not quite 18, 17, but I can do mature styles and handle mature topics.

Afrobrony said:
I'd like to do this roleplay with you. I'm not quite 18, 17, but I can do mature styles and handle mature topics.
That's totally fine! Hit me with a pm and we'll discuss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back