• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
If only that were the case...

It would seem that every time someone uses the dice, not just me, my entire page glitches. I even went back to my past rps where I've used a dice on this site, to find that the pages are suddenly glitched as well.

And I'm running a dice rp ;-;

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Switch to Firefox ;^)

[/QUOTE]
I was using Firefox when I found out about the glitch. Then I switched to chrome to see if that would fix it. It didn't.

etherna said:
*pats your computer aggressively* I'm sure it will work somehow!
Lol I hope so. Fortunately, it's not a major glitch. I just won't be able to read the first few words of your posts when you guys roll dices...

You'll always be quick at something, even if people/ you yourself don't notice! I believe in that kind of balance~

Guys I'm here now!... Oh god damit I missed the conversation! *mumble mumble* it's the freacking banana's fault! *mumble and walks away*

I'll take it... And I have a question, what if I get a one, one, one on my dice roll. Can I consider my character complete screwed?

Rantos said:
What if I get a one, one, one on my dice roll. Can I consider my character complete screwed?
Such luck that would be. cx

I'd say yes and no. You might keep those character stats because everyone's just rolled once and that would be keeping the justice (but, it's the decision of the GM if you may roll again, I suppose!) You may also catch up eventually if you're active enough in the IC thread(s), because active posting = fame points = a lot of stuff + more stat points you can allocate!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]...Probably...
Best get to prayin'!

[/QUOTE]
I don't believe in a god. But that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

etherna said:
Such luck that would be. cx
I'd say yes and no. You might keep those character stats because everyone's just rolled once and that would be keeping the justice (but, it's the decision of the GM if you may roll again, I suppose!) You may also catch up eventually if you're active enough in the IC thread(s), because active posting = fame points = a lot of stuff + more stat points you can allocate!
True, I guess I would just he starting with a handicap then, I could make it work.

Thank you~ for a second I thought that no one would. I was beginning to not like him for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back