• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DUNGEON DELVER: Secrets of Caedia [Open]

Elenion Aura

One Thousand Club
DUNGEON DELVER
Secrets of Caedia
A Voice in the Dark
"My Chosen... Ye who have answered my Call...

Descend. Descend to Me..."
  • 「 SCENE 」
    CLOSTER
    A city by the sea.

Sprawling and populous, Closter grew from humble beginnings into the glittering gem of the southern coast of Enigma that it is today.

It is a city unlike any other...

For beneath its surface, lurks Caedia, and the seething darkness it contains...

CAEDIA
    Beneath Closter lies Caedia.

An ancient pit, sealed by powerful magics. It is said to contain the greatest of calamities...

Though, through a litany of spells and mechanisms, no creature of darkness whoso dwelleth below may menace the waking surface world.

Through Caedia passes scores of Dungeon Delvers. Monster hunters, cartographers, pilgrims. All manner of adventure seekers descend into those murky, mysterious depths, in search of gold, glory, and God.

DUNGEON DELVERS
    It starts with a Calling. Yours? Your mother’s? Father’s? Great-great-great grand uncle’s? It all begins the same. From wherever you have come, from lands untold, you heard it. Whistling in the wind. You heard it spoken in the softest of whispers. The beckoning of another fate. It was yours alone to choose.

You—or those who came before you-–accepted. Awoke on a beach. The memory of your old life quickly fades, swept out to sea by soft, lapping waves. Who are you, now? Different, but the same. Utterly at peace with the path now set out before you. This edict, the sweetest song:

Enter Caedia. Descend to me.
「 SCENE 」
「 SETUP 」
OST 1 — MAIN THEME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back