• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Duality

Alex flicked his ears back as Zane followed them, the large wolf huffed softly as the vampire rambled on. "I show respect for self restrain wolf man, so are you alone out here playing with yourself all day or are you part of some pack, lil guy" Alex's lips twitched in a slight snarl. He growled loudly, and bared his fangs again. While in his form, Alex couldn't speak to vampires, or mortals, only other werewolves. He turned his attention back to Guin, following her at a slightly quicker pace. He growled softly towards Zane again.

Guinivere squared her jaw and kept walking forwards, listening to the small crunches of the leafs as the large wolf trailed behind her like a lost puppy. She let out a low sigh and ran her fingers through her hair, "Ms. Lady woman? My name is Guinivere. And you are quite young aren't you? Barely 500 I'd guess." Guin snorted, "Baby." She turned away from the strange vampire and glanced down at the wolf. "Will you quit following me?" She snapped, a glare in her blue eyes. With that the half-blood swiftly pulled herself up into a nearby tree and disappeared off into the forest.

Zane watched as the half-blood began its run away,"Well wolfy, I hate to say it...I don't think she'll be back. She was a major bitch any ways," Zane looked over at the wolf and sighed. "I'm sorry, I get that you guys fall head over heels, I can't argue with facts," Zane took a metal bottle from his pocket and took a swig. "I might be younger but I can stomp your ass," Zane yelled out,"Well go ahead dummy, if your gonna follow her better run now, I'll meet the family," Zane said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back