• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ DSMP ] L'MANBERG RP GROUP?

gearangel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello hello! looking to recruit members for a l'manberg roleplay group ^^

> WHAT IS THIS?
a group consisting of those who would like roleplaying together as the members of the fictional nation "l'manberg" from the twitch minecraft roleplay series, dream smp!

as of right now, the general writing style would likely be semi literate and plots are completely open to discussion! i have several prompts in mind, things like what if pog2020 had won the election as well as a PLETHORA of AUs. however, part of the goal of creating this group is also so we can come together to think of plots, ideas, etc together and execute them how we'd see fit - so i'm fully open to new ideas, prompts, plots, and so on!

plots do not always have to be continuous or large investments - one-shots are alright as well!

> WHO IS AVAILABLE?
at the moment, there really are no other members and its just me :,P this means we're still in need of just about everyone listed below . . .

[ !! ]
- WILBUR
- TOMMY
- TUBBO
- NIKI
- FUNDY
- JACK
- ERET

other characters, such as quackity, philza, technoblade, schlatt, ranboo, etc. would be welcomed happily - the ones listed above are just the priority as it is a "l'manberg roleplay group." * open to accepting OCs but not preferred.

* i would also be roleplaying as well, but i'm not too picky about my role - i have experience as wilbur and would love to have him as a muse once more, but i'm very open to being jack, niki, and tubbo as well. jack and niki are characters i feel comfortable enough to write for and explore, and tubbo is a character i don't mind digging into and learning how to portray!

> WHAT SHOULD I DO TO JOIN?
the "application process" really is not all that strict. i really just ask you tell me. . .

- some basic things about yourself ( and any other things you'd like to include )

> ex. "i go by _____, i'm over 16, i go by ____/____, i'm a massive fan of indie music, i watched dsmp since the beginning."

- which character you'd like to main as - maybe even a "why you'd like them" if you'd like to go into detail
> ex. "i'm looking to rp as fundy! i've always connected to his character far more than any others and i like him a lot!"

- what your rp style is and your experience
> ex. "i used to roleplay on tumblr, semi-literately. i did this for a few years, but it has been a little while."

- optional, but for a bit of fun, any headcanons you have for this character as well as maybe some plot prompts you'd love to explore!
> ex. "i really like the headcanon that fundy used to help niki in her bakery but he had a tendency to sneak a bite on most of the pastries they'd make."

> WHERE DO I JOIN?
via this thread you can let me know your interest or any questions / comments you have and then PM me! ( you can also PM the questions and comments if you'd prefer that too. )

> ABOUT OP?
hello there ^^ i go by ramona, it / he / they and i'm 18.

i've been in this fanbase space since 2020, but have always been quite picky about it and only really stayed in the SBI adjacent side of everything. the l'manberg members and the dynamics they share with one another, as well as their individual stories, have been something i've been deeply interested into since i first got into this series. i have always been a massive wilbur enjoyer, and likely always will be, but niki, jack, tommy, and tubbo are also all not far behind. fundy and eret's characters have always been dear to me as well.

i roleplayed for several years on multiple different platforms ( ones definitely not optimized for it, sadly. ) and typically would do semi-lit. i'm likely rusty as it has been a while, but i would love to get back into it. i've wanted to create a group like this for a long long time now, and i feel like, even if its a little late, now is the time to give it a shot.

its not meant to have incredibly concrete rules or goals, the group aims for people with a similar interest to come together and brainstorm + execute whatever may be eating at their mind, it aims to be something more fluid! ( + it doesn't have to always be "all business" and can be seen as a way to make friends and discuss deep interests in an off-topic channel alongside the roleplay main point. )

thank you for reading - it'd be lovely to have you along for the ride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back