Dreaming up RP ideas now.. I wrote this one down.

jiminie

heaven in hiding
Okay. This is totally embarrassing but it made me laugh so much. I was dreaming last night and during the dream, I genuinely thought "this would make a good role-play" (in the dream I was playing a multiplayer game with my boyfriend and whilst playing, I thought I could copy the game idea into an RP for RPN). I then woke up at 5am and wrote it down in my notes on my phone.

So here goes;

"5, healer, engineer etc. all die in war (forest land etc), bodies are frozen by crazy scientist guy. 100 years forward and bodies are revitalised and super duper, ships and sh*t in the sky (space station), earth is inhabited by evil race, blah blah blah"

Punctuation and everything, copied straight from my phone. Given some tweaking, this would make a great RP in my opinion. On the other note, pretty sure my mind just copied the plot to Captain America.

In all seriousness though, who writes 'revitalised' at 5am in the morning.. followed by 'super duper'.

Any of you have weird dreams that are RP related?

Also, not sure if this should have been in general discussion or not, but since it was about my dream, I put it here. Sorry if it's wrong!

I can hardly make myself get up to check my phone, much less write down a semi-coherent thought.

Seems like a clever idea though. Old world, fantasy characters from a land of magic, somehow finding themselves in the futures of society and technology. Talk about a culture shock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back