Drama/Movie Suggestion

nabilasarah13

A Dreamer
I want to watch some movies/dramas but I don't know what to watch, here's my interests:

-Futuristic (not a lame one)

-Romance (without the obscene)

-Sad

-Fantasy (it's not have to be a full fantasy world, I like that too but I prefer the realistic world with a bit touches of fantasy)

And these genres are the big NO for me:

-Horror (especially for the ghost and murder things. But a bit horror is okay~)

-Psychological (Hate that one)

Oh, and it's okay for me to watch movies/dramas from any country. But I'd prefer them not to be the Bollywood ones, I'm sorry to say this I don't mean that the Bollywood's is lame they're just not my cup of tea.

Yup~ that's my things, will you gimme some suggestion based on my interest? (:3) thank u so much~!

Hello I'm a K-Pop/K-Drama addict so most of the things I recommend are k-dramas.

- Descendants of the Sun

- Click Your Heart

- Boys Over Flowers

- Playful Kiss

- Full House Take 2

- Cheese in the Trap

- She Was Pretty

- Heirs

- When I See You Again (Taiwanese Drama)

- Trot Lovers

- We Got Married

- We Got Married: Global Edition

- Orange Marmalade

- School 2013

- School 2015

- Producer

- Answer Me 1997

Hope this helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I'm a K-Drama lovers too~ yeah I've watched some of them :3 Click Your Heart is a very cute story, I don't know about Descendant of the Sun but people are going crazy over that drama xD is it because of Song Joong Ki Oppa or the second lead's couple? I don't know...will you tell me? I've watched Boys Over Flower, that's an old school and really popular back then. Playful Kiss, I've watched that one too. I don't know about Full House Take 2 though :P I heard about it but don't really care. Cheese in the Trap, my older sister stopped watching that because she had 2nd lead syndrome on that drama :D LOL. She Was Pretty!!! LOVE that one~ Hwang Jung Eum Eonnie is such a cutie :D Well, to be honest I don't like Heirs... I don't know about When I See You Again..will you tell me a little bit about that? Trot Lovers, is it the one with Suzy in it? We Got Married is not a drama/movie tho. LOL xD I've watched Orange Marmalade~~!! Well, a little bit disappointing to be honest. My expectation was so high on that drama. School 2013 and 2015 is cool! I must admit that~ But Sungjaeee T_T Producer? My older sister's watched it but I think it's not my cup of tea. Answer Me 1997!! Yass I love that one! But the series I love the most in Answer Me is 1988 one. I'd been sooo Jungpaled on that one (T_T) where's the author?? *deathglare LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back