Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]This conversation got very weird very quick.

[/QUOTE]
Cadin is that one guy whom doesn't understand wtf is going on. We're just joking. Helps us rp better with eachother if we bond.....age like this.

Light said:
Cadin is that one guy whom doesn't understand wtf is going on. We're just joking. Helps us rp better eith eachother if we bond.....age like this.
Light are u fucking kidding me that was the lamest joke you've ever made

I just realised how much food Alpha/Beta/Gamma would have to eat. The answer is one metric fuckton

I just realized its gonna be -35 outside tomorrow morning *'in the arms of an angel' plays in the distance* (that's -31 f to all you 'muricans)

CelticSol said:
I just realized its gonna be -35 outside tomorrow morning *'in the arms of an angel' plays in the distance* (that's -31 f to all you 'muricans)
Remember the one joke. Dark Isabel being banned from Canada.

CelticSol said:
Pssh, back home in Russia, I heard that it was colder than that.

I can't wait till Isabel ends up getting drunk in the town and then being unable to swim straight across the ocean in dragon form.

Light said:
Remember the one joke. Dark Isabel being banned from Canada.
She'd be banned for being too rude. (On an unrelated note, my step dad got banned from the state of Maine for a while lmao)

Daimao said:
Pssh, back home in Russia, I heard that it was colder than that.
Pray for the russians

Pumpkakun said:
I live on an island in the pacific, it NEVER gets cold here.
Literally I fucking WISH

Light said:
I can't wait till Isabel ends up getting drunk in the town and then being unable to swim straight across the ocean in dragon form.
control urself

At the end of the day she'd end up drowning. I don't know she'll manage to drown as a water dragon but she will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back