Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Once again I will not be able to post tomorrow sorry.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright.

I might not be able to post for a while, because life has proceeded to fuck me over and I literally don't even know what the fuck just happened with anything, but yeah. Issues with everyone, so I'm probably going on hiatus for a while. If I can get on and post, I will, but as it is now, just keep going without me. I'll make a post now, but that's gonna be it for the foreseeable future. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how everyone starts posting the moment I start playing a game on my computer lol

Light said:
.... Wow.
Its TRUE like i never tell you because i dont want you to feel like im giving you the cold shoulder but you LITERALLY called me tonight while my mom chewed me out through the phone

Daimao said:
Gosh Light. So inconsiderate.
I know. the nerve of this guy

Light said:
*Walks off in shame.*
bro, amigo, friend, dude, you are literally the only person I know who listens to all my shit

Daimao said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....
he tries his best. im a right bitch most days lmao

Daimao said:
Light sounds like a nice guy. Complete opposite of me xD
you're nice... fuck, you're an asshole but it's fantastic. im in the same boat as resident asshole, and most people in my school are afraid of me bc im 5'4" of solid rage xD

Holy crap. You literally wouldn't even come up to my shoulders. I'm 6'9" of pure assholeness xD

Daimao said:
Holy crap. You literally wouldn't even come up to my shoulders. I'm 6'9" of pure assholeness xD
I'm a fucking midget, dude. Like my home town, most of my girl friends were 5'6"-5'9", and they ALL made fun of me for being short. *in the arms of the angel plays in the distance*

CelticSol said:
I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST LIGHT I WILL KICK YOUR ASS. YOU CALLED HER SHORT. LIKE MIDGET. THEN TOLD ME SHE'S MY HEIGHT? NO. YOU KNOW WHAT? NO.
I didn't say she was midget! I said she's my little strawberry shortcake. Since her colors consist of white hair and red eyes and she's a little cute one.

Light said:
I didn't say she was midget! I said she's my little strawberry shortcake. Since her colors consist of white hair and red eyes and she's a little cute one.
you will die slow. you will die sloooooowwwwwwwwwww

@Daimao please post, I don't want to do homework

Daimao said:
Sorry, got caught up in character creation
Wait for this role play? If so, I will deny this character with my very essence you ice cream slayer! Kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back