• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse stopped a moment and tapped her lip, still wrapped around his neck. Hmm.... Okay Colin she kissed his cheek and spoke in a low, gentle voice, Only if that's what you're reeeeally want, sweetie. She noticed he always blushed most when she closed her eyes and smiled widely; so she did, looking at him innocently soon after
Colin felt his cheeks heat up and go crimson when Anna kissed him. When Anna smiled at him like she normally did, Colin blushed even more, the crimson colour on his cheeks going from a tinge to completely covering them. "I-If we're go-going t-to the b-beach. S-should we g-get some s-swimsuits? I-I don't h-have one, y-you might already i-if you do y-you can g-go to the b-bech first a-and I-I can catch up a-after I've chosen a-a swimsuit. I-I don't mind i-if you d-do. I-I just d-don't want to s-slow you down"

djinnamon said:
Sage out of boredom teleported to the beach. He noticed Fola , Jackie and Vance some walked over. " Hi guys. " He said , he was already in his swimming trunks and was eager to swim.
LokiofSP said:
He shook his head, it would have to do for now... Taking in another breath, his fingers figgited as they neared his guild symbol...They hadn't seen him since reality was almost destroyed...What would they think of him? He exhaled, hoping it wasn't anything to bad, as he teleported for the first time in what felt like years...
When he opened his eyes, Fola was greeted by coarse sand and water. Though a few feet away there was definite sounds of talk. Nearing the group, he saw two semi-familiar people and Vance. He began to play with the drawstrings on his trunks as he neared closer, unsure of how to greet everybody. He settled for something lame, "Hey there... I'm alive and here, just wanted to let you know...Please tell me you have more drinks back there!"
CelticSol said:
Jackie takss one look at Fola, from the blood on his skin to his almost heartbroken expression, before she reaches down under the bar and grabs an entire bottle of tequila. She sets in front of him with a sympathetic smile. "Glad you could make it," She says sincerely, then heads towards Vance for the sparring match, but pauses a brief moment, before she goes to Fola and puts her index finger up his jaw and lightly pushes it up, "Chin up, dude - whatever it is, it'll work out."
With that, she heads over to where Vance is waiting for her. By the expectant look in his eye, he wants her to go first. She grins at him, spinning the dagger in her hand, "Your trash talk is almost as bad as your nicknames," She lunges then, quickly, and and goes to slash along his bicep.
"Hey, Fola. How you doing? feel free to not answer, Drinks are over in the bar" Vance pointed over to Jackie's bar. "Bear in mind it's life support's stuff. But she didn't seem to care when I stole a bottle of Vodka. But I'm limiting you to one drink, because I need to talk to you" Vance looked over at Sage. "Sage I don't really want to talk to you, at least Life Support gave me sex on the beach"

Vance barely moves out of the way of Jackie's slash and ended up getting a small cut to show for that. "Well, I should hope you're a good fighter. With a hound for a boyfriend; I have no doubt you like it rough." Vance swung his fist towards Jackie's face while aiming the dagger towards her arm.

GingerBread said:
Colin felt his cheeks heat up and go crimson when Anna kissed him. When Anna smiled at him like she normally did, Colin blushed even more, the crimson colour on his cheeks going from a tinge to completely covering them. "I-If we're go-going t-to the b-beach. S-should we g-get some s-swimsuits? I-I don't h-have one, y-you might already i-if you do y-you can g-go to the b-bech first a-and I-I can catch up a-after I've chosen a-a swimsuit. I-I don't mind i-if you d-do. I-I just d-don't want to s-slow you down"
"Hey, Fola. How you doing? feel free to not answer, Drinks are over in the bar" Vance pointed over to Jackie's bar. "Bear in mind it's life support's stuff. But she didn't seem to care when I stole a bottle of Vodka. But I'm limiting you to one drink, because I need to talk to you" Vance looked over at Sage. "Sage I don't really want to talk to you, at least Life Support gave me sex on the beach"

Vance barely moves out of the way of Jackie's slash and ended up getting a small cut to show for that. "Well, I should hope you're a good fighter. With a hound for a boyfriend; I have no doubt you like it rough." Vance swung his fist towards Jackie's face while aiming the dagger towards her arm.
She throws her knife into her opposite hand to catch his fist, and she twists the arm sharply, spinning him around so his back is pressed against her, and his knife attack is unable to complete its move. She whispers in his ear, and Vance can hear the smile in her voice, "You'd be right," She releases him, kicking him hard in his back to send him sprawling to the ground.

CelticSol said:
She throws her knife into her opposite hand to catch his fist, and she twists the arm sharply, spinning him around so his back is pressed against her, and his knife attack is unable to complete its move. She whispers in his ear, and Vance can hear the smile in her voice, "You'd be right," She releases him, kicking him hard in his back to send him sprawling to the ground.
Vance smirked as Jackie kicked him towards the ground, he put his hands out to catch himself. As his hands came into contact with the ground, Vance pushed upwards and flipped onto his feet. "You know, you'd think after relying on my powers so much, I would've become a bit rusty. I haven't." Vance smirked before running towards Jackie, going in for another punch in the face but as the hit came close Vance did a frontflip over Jackie and went to slice at her back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fola mumbles as Vance walks by, clutching the bottle of tequila a bit harder, "You're not my dad..." So to spite Vance, he uncorked the top and chugged the bottle halfway down. He stoped to wipe any stray liquids from his mouth. He looked at the fight, "I have fifty bucks on the black haired gal! Fuck you Vance!"

@GingerBread @CelticSol

GingerBread said:
Vance smirked as Jackie kicked him towards the ground, he put his hands out to catch himself. As his hands came into contact with the ground, Vance pushed upwards and flipped onto his feet. "You know, you'd think after relying on my powers so much, I would've become a bit rusty. I haven't." Vance smirked before running towards Jackie, going in for another punch in the face but as the hit came close Vance did a frontflip over Jackie and went to slice at her back.
LokiofSP said:
Fola mumbles as Vance walks by, clutching the bottle of tequila a bit harder, "You're not my dad..." So to spite Vance, he uncorked the top and chugged the bottle halfway down. He stoped to wipe any stray liquids from his mouth. He looked at the fight, "I have fifty bucks on the black haired gal! Fuck you Vance!"

@GingerBread @CelticSol
"I would say you're getting a little rusty. This is child's play," This time, Jackie ducks under the punch, then let's herself fall against the sand to avoid the knife. She flips herself on her back, then slams her foot into his stomach to send him backwards. She rolls onto her upper back, using her hands and her core to flip herself back on to her feet. Looking over to Fola, she gives him a two fingered salute, "I love all my fans equally!"

CelticSol said:
"I would say you're getting a little rusty. This is child's play," This time, Jackie ducks under the punch, then let's herself fall against the sand to avoid the knife. She flips herself on her back, then slams her foot into his stomach to send him backwards. She rolls onto her upper back, using her hands and her core to flip herself back on to her feet. Looking over to Fola, she gives him a two fingered salute, "I love all my fans equally!"
Vance stood back up "Hear that Doggy style? Jackie Loves all her fans equally. I wonder what they're fans of" Vance threw his dagger up into the air and caught it by the blade. He rushed towards Jackie once again, hitting her with the hilt of the dagger before spinning it around and holding it properly. Vance kicked Jackie in the shins and then went to stab her in the stomach.

GingerBread said:
Vance stood back up "Hear that Doggy style? Jackie Loves all her fans equally. I wonder what they're fans of" Vance threw his dagger up into the air and caught it by the blade. He rushed towards Jackie once again, hitting her with the hilt of the dagger before spinning it around and holding it properly. Vance kicked Jackie in the shins and then went to stab her in the stomach.
The hilt knocks the wind out of her, disorienting her and allowing Vance his shot at her shins. She grabs for his knife, wrapping both hands around Vance's hand where it's wrapped around the hilt to stop the blade. An almost feral grin lights up her face, "So we're gonna play like that, huh? Alright," She twists his entire arm hard, forcing him to kneel, and she presses her foot against his back and pulls, dislocating his arm from his shoulder.

CelticSol said:
The hilt knocks the wind out of her, disorienting her and allowing Vance his shot at her shins. She grabs for his knife, wrapping both hands around Vance's hand where it's wrapped around the hilt to stop the blade. An almost feral grin lights up her face, "So we're gonna play like that, huh? Alright," She twists his entire arm hard, forcing him to kneel, and she presses her foot against his back and pulls, dislocating his arm from his shoulder.
Vance gritted his teeth and let out a small hiss of pain. "You know, You'd think I'd be bothered more by that. But the effect kinda wears off after the second time of it happening. I've gone up against Lucifer Jackie, I've gone up against more knights of hell than anyone in this guild. Do you really think you're going to be able to beat me by merely dislocating my shoulder?"

Vance hammered his free fist into Jackie's wrist, forcing her to let go of his arm. He stood up and swapped his dagger to his other hand and smirked at Jackie. "Ambidextrous" Vance ran towards Jackie and slammed his dislocated shoulder against her, letting out a hiss from the pain that it caused him. Vance then forcibly popped his shoulder back into place, once again gritting his teeth and hissing in pain.

Vance charged towards Jackie and stabbed the dagger into her wrist before ripping it out and then attempting to stab her in the stomach.

"So you are certain that you have told us everything?" the dark skinned woman asked while arching a brow. Much unlike the previous days, the afternoon sun was deliciously warm for a change and reflected off of her wine glass to smear across the small table in droplets of various colors. "Many of the others seem to think you are somehow withholding some information out of some illusions of chivalry in defending Dragon's Roar." she continued after sipping some of the dark red liquid. "Though I can't imagine why they would think an honest lady like yourself would do such a thing."

Lady Selese, as Arwyn had learned to be her name, was quite fond of the color red. She had often liked to believe that the reason why her lips were such a vivid crimson was because of this queer obsession with the blood colored drink she was almost always seen with. It reminded her too much of vampirism.

Arwyn sighed as she watched the fountain spew water from an oddly shaped spout depicting some strange creature being held above the head of a masked man. She knew that The Lady had wanted something the moment she received the invitation to join her for lunch at her own manor.

"How many times must I tell them; I have told you all I know about Dragon's Roar." she said, trying to keep the agitation out of her voice. "I have only fought with them a handful of times... you will have better luck with an actual member."

The lady studied Arwyn with those startling green eyes as she took yet another sip of her drink. After a moment's silence she decided to pry further. "You did not fight with Isabel, yet you knew of her power?" she purred, her head tilted ever so slightly in feigned curiosity.

Arwyn shook her head before returning the woman's piercing stare "I... it's wasn't me, I just saw her through Dawn's Heart. It warned me, and then I warned you. That is all." she said.

Selese nodded her head as if her curiosity had been sated and went back to her silent stare. Arwyn knew better, however, and prepared herself for yet another round of interrogation.

GingerBread said:

" I was going to but you said I was desperate so its your fault. " He shoot back before sitting. " So is this a fight to the death or something? " He asked with a curious expression.

@CelticSol

LokiofSP said:

@GingerBread @CelticSol
Sage walked over to Fola and folded his arms. " What's wrong , what happened to you. " He asked worriedly

• Morpheus hopped up and ran to the door, opening it and extending his arms for Luna. Cuuuutie!!! Come baaaack!!!! I need you! Ill die without you! I LOVE YOU!!

@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread

Attachments

• Moon_Light_Night-wallpaper-10127912.jpg
    Moon_Light_Night-wallpaper-10127912.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b35900]Of I'll help. I ain't got shit else to do. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He went into his pocket pulling out his transforming motorcycle. He was about to toss it but stopped as soon as he heard the words coming out Ash's mouth. He looks at him. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900]Dragon Roar? What's your sister's name? [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He seemed so intrigued. He had to know. Things are getting really interesting really fast. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"Kinziel." Ash gets up and approaches Zane. "Kinziel Annesworth."

DizjayDeathPride said:

• Morpheus hopped up and ran to the door, opening it and extending his arms for Luna. Cuuuutie!!! Come baaaack!!!! I need you! Ill die without you! I LOVE YOU!!

"You'll be fine! Besides your not coming after me anyways!" Luna skips off into the forest.

" You know what let's fight. No powers just physical abilities. " He said as he stood closer to Fola . " Look you are taller and obviously stronger than so you have an advantage. " He said

LokiofSP said:
Fola lifted his middle finger to Sage and kept on chugging before responding, "Fuck off Sage...."

@djinnamon

Fola sighed, looking down at his bottle for a few moments before smashing it on Sage's head. His cheeks were tinged pink and his words slurred slightly, enter tipsy Fola. "THERE! I WIN! FIGHT OVER, YA HAPPY?!"

@djinnamon

LokiofSP said:
Fola sighed, looking down at his bottle for a few moments before smashing it on Sage's head. His cheeks were tinged pink and his words slurred slightly, enter tipsy Fola. "THERE! I WIN! FIGHT OVER, YA HAPPY?!"

@djinnamon
Sage had dodged easily and flipped over Fola before grabbing the back on the man's shirt and threw on his stomach. Sage smirked and placed a foot on the man's back to keep him down. " Its not good to fight while be drunk , your movements are sloppy. " He teased

Light said:
"Kinziel." Ash gets up and approaches Zane. "Kinziel Annesworth."
Zane tosses the motorcycle into the street having it morph into its realistic size with two helmets. Hmm so you're related to the Sin Pride. He grabs the helmet and places it on his head, then gets on his bike holding the other helmet out towards Ash. Wonderful.. He says sarcastically. @Light

Fola squirmed under Sage's foot breifly, before noticing something, "Clearly, you've never been in a bar fight..." He punched Sage in junk and pushed him off, "If you were, you'd know rule one, NEVER allow your crotch to be exposed..."

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Leave? And not let you be the first one to see me in my bathing suit? As if. Lets go buy some new ones! Ill even let you pick mine out I'm curious to see your.... tastes. She giggled knowing full well he'd turn to a blundering mess if she really told him she swims and tans naked. And it would be a nice time to see just how... conservative he would want her to be dressed. Could say a lot about their relationship
Colin's blush was starting to fade. But he felt it return stronger than before when Anna suggested that he pick her swimsuit and followed up her suggestion up with a giggle. "I-I think i-it'd be b-best if y-you ch-chose your own. y-you'd k-know what w-would be m-more comfortable f-for yourself th-than I would. B-But y-you can pick o-out mine for m-me instead i-if you want. I-I'm not th-that good at choosing c-clothes anyway" Colin looked up at Anna and smiled, trying his best to ignore the crimson red blush that was covering his face. He gingerly grabbed Anna's hand and began walking towards a nearby beach clothing store.

Sage let out a screech. " You little bitch ! " He growled out and tackled Fola and grabbed the man's hair with his right hand and punched the man in face with his left.

LokiofSP said:
Fola squirmed under Sage's foot breifly, before noticing something, "Clearly, you've never been in a bar fight..." He punched Sage in junk and pushed him off, "If you were, you'd know rule one, NEVER allow your crotch to be exposed..."

@djinnamon

Light said:
Kinziel frowns at Malren's condition. She knew he worked hard and instantly felt bad since she was internally yelling at him for not showing up. She decides to do something she normally wouldn't for him. She begins to leisurely crawl on all fours upon the bed towards Malren. Once she gets the opportunity to she straddles his hips and sits down on him. "Malren." Kinziel let's the name lightly roll from her tongue as she gently lifts up his shirt so she could directly give him a massage. Just because he had one man army, it didn't mean she should neglect his muscles condition. Not everyone is above needing relaxation. "My day was calm, peaceful, and filled with thoughts about you and I both. I hope your day was successful Malren. You never seem to fail!~" Kinziel begins to slide her hands along his body, massaging any tense areas. "Do you have any plans or do you want to sleep?"
Alina nods her head and begins to focus, brining forth a small beast. This beast rushes towards Viktor and clenches it's fist. "Go for the upper cut and then push off his body to retreat!" Alina shouts out to the beast without focusing on herself. Two weaknesses of hers, she had to shout out their plans and lacked focus on herself. The being jumps up in the air, preparing to land the uppercut.

View attachment 241021
"Ugh, who knows? It's been so long since I've slept, but you know, I haven't talked to you in a while." Malren slowly rolled over until he was facing Kinziel, a small smile on his face. "It's good to know you're happy and all, what with the shit this world's been going through." The druid sat up until he was at eye level with Kinziel. Normally, of course, someone wouldn't try to go face-to-face with a Pride demon, but this was Kinziel. Malren felt comfortable being around her, and he was sure she felt the same way. "Do you have any plans for now? I heard them talking about some sort of beach..."

Viktor sighed as the small beast came rushing at him. If would have looked moderately threatening, had it not been a tad bit bigger than one of Alina's usual hamsters. As the beast tried to jump for an uppercut, Viktor caught it with his hand, gently placing it back down on the table. As a counterattack, he simply reached over the table, flicking Alina's forehead lightly to break her concentration.

As Sage was pulling Fola's hair and punching him. Sage is kicked square in the face with Steel toed boots. Sending him across the room. Inaro stood there drinking beer, he empties the bottle then slams it onto the ground You boys are causing a bit of a disturbance. Allow me to end it. @djinnamon @LokiofSP

DizjayDeathPride said:

Theodore scratched his head. "Well you wanted to train and I'm just using my power. Plus I knew you would survive it's not like I nuked you or anything. Also you said training so you know I thought about the train." He laughed as six more trains came from multiple directions. Each made of one of his elemental powers.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Reed let out a genuine laugh. "Yeah I know I get it. I just wanted to be alone. After Fola told Isabel he loved her and existence was good I don't have anything to do anymore. I'm not in the guild nor do I want to be and it's not like I'll fall in love any time soon."

DizjayDeathPride said:

Gazelle smiled and kissed him. "I knew this day would come." She wrapped onto him tight and the two dispersed into air. The reformed in front of Jessica. "Hey Jess you have a challenger."

Jessica looked at him and nodded. "I knew this day would come. When your ready we will be taken to the dark summit for the challenge. But only one of us will return so due whatever you need now."

DizjayDeathPride said:

Lilian gazed at her son with empathic feeling of disappointment. As Ryan gazes at the moon Lilian descends. She remains silent as she approaches her son. She terrible as she felt for him she was burning with pride that he had made it this far. She reaches out and caresses his face. "Hello my son. It has been far to long sense I have last laid my eyes upon you." Her voice was sweet and soothing. "Everything will be okay my son mother is here for you." She gave him a hug and kissed his forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back