• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragonball Z: Our story

(Mind if I take over Piccolo, at least for now?)

Having stretched her body to and beyond its limit, Yuuno falls forward, unconscious. Goku hefts her over his shoulder, rushing to Gohan and covering his son's eyes even as the boy cries into his training outfit. "It's alright Gohan, I'm here now." The smaller boy nods, and Goku walks over to the almost-unconscious Yuuno. His eyes soften, and he offers a nod. She manages a weak grin, sending back a nod of her own before collapsing. "Whew..." He sits down, his body still weak. "What a tough opponent. Hopefully Krillin and the others arrive soon."

(Should I control the Z-fighter reinforcements?)

-- In May I shall be! Was dead for a bit mah self........ in the recovery chamber.... //blurble sounds// --

-- Hmmmmmm allz I know iz " This DBZ thread is what is uuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp" --

= Anyone here read that there DBZ multiverse???? =

Wait whaaaaaaaat?!? A multiverse?! I must now beat the hell out of my sources for not telling me sooner!!!

The Kitty is alive!!

-- Bunjurnnnn Naruyashan! How are you???--

= It's glorious you guys: OwO =

Crazycake said:
-- Bunjurnnnn Naruyashan! How are you???--
= It's glorious you guys: OwO =
== P.S- the link is to the DBZ multiverseness *nod* *nod * Noodelz* ==

-- Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ typing off a shocking, yet poetic death for a character- in a role play that's dead.... yet, is coming back...... cause zombies.... cause zombies......--

=Feeling rather good- I tell yea, was on a few month hiatus from writing and it suuccckkkeedd >< =

== And yourself... ummm... Lad Naru-Kun?? ^^;;;; //doesn't really know many titles from other societies.// ==

Lad...? Whatevs. I am doing well, Sir Crazycake, and have actually made an interest thread for an RP that crosses over Bloodborne and Lovecraft's works.

-- Ladddd?????? idk >< ..... Señor Naruyashan??? Idfk, you win this round of prefixes, Titles ad suffix's!!! --

=Uuuuuuuuu O-O .......Dat Bloodborne tho....... and I mean Lovecraft- by the gods........Hmmmmm........ May need to fan that one then- since sadly I can't join anything at the momento...... +shakes fist at the sky silently, as if that will release his restraints+=

Ahhh..sorry I haven't been on guys, I've been so daym busy.. what's up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back