Dragonball Z: Our story OOC/CS

Name: Bayse

Race: Namekian

Special moves: (Does not include, a regular ki blast, POWERING UP, super saiyan, or instant transmission. I'm going to let everyone use thighs, bit not right away.)

Appearance: (Pic & SHORT DESCRIPTION would be great): (I have no drawing skills D:) (P.s. the pic is the character art from xenoverse ._.)
Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-Namekian.jpg

Bayse wears a flowwing yellow cape, though it may seem light, it is actually very heavy, he has a long pointy nose and two antennas with a fin in the middle, and his mouth is a very whiteish green, (look up the DBO opening cinematyic, you'll see the mouth) He wears green ragged boots raps his hands in cloth. He also wears a piccolo like robe except it is green and he has an orange, clothish belt and green with ragged .pants and ccolo like robeI Super saiyan forms: (pics for each. Although super saiyan wool not be ALLOWED right away, pm me when you fell you're ready for it.)

1) I has no super saiyan ;-;

2)

3)

4)

Power level: currently, about 2,000 he will get stronger over the years of course Suppresed under armor: 1,020

attacks: Demon wave, special beam cannon, and light grenade.

not sure if I put this one my character sheet but his age is 19 (Something wrong with my computer, the age part is blocked)

Assuming you haven't gone blind:

zetrueking made a namekian CS.

Crazy offered to be Raditz, then disappeared to honor his famiry.

Then what, pray tell, did you flipping mean?

Telling us what you meant as opposed to 'flipping' meant might help too. xD

.......I'm just gonna say bye bye again before I mentally kill myself repeatedly

Love....is over rated

Yes you are accepted. Its just the cs was a little confusing.

Love....is over rated

I know this is totally outta the blue...especially since this is a dbz rp but anyone watch AOT?

Love....is over rated

*glomps Naru* you are an amazing person and when I take over the world you may live... xD

Love....is over rated

Sorry i figured since its dbz try asking about another good anime

Love....is over rated

Pfffft Viritiy will kick some ass...once on earth... xD

Love....is over rated

Well I was basically planning on making an AOT rp if y'alls interested..I'll pm you the link or what ever

Love....is over rated

"Oh HELL no! Let me at her!" Hold on a second... -pushes Yuuuno back into RP- You shouldn't have said that...

Cool. PM me, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back