• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DragonBall Neo - interest check

DramonFire

Confidence is Everything
Lately I've been thinking about creating a DB/DBZ/DBGT roleplay, however I've had some writers block and can't really think of a good story we could do, if any of you would be interested or have an idea, maybe we could work something out together? I'd prefer to have an original story over building on the actual DBZ/DBGT story, but we could work out either one.

I would love to do that! I was actually just thinking of doing something along those lines myself. I made an entire written version of a story set 100 years after Dragon Ball Z/Battle Of Gods/Resurrection F, though I broke one single, Canon fact. That whole quarter of Saiyan blood to become Super Saiyan requirement. Yeah...that kina doesn't work for me too well. But if GT(which isn't even Canon, now that I think about it) can do it, why can't I?

Anyway, as you can probably tell by that whole paragraph up there, I'd totally be ierested in a DB/DBZ/DBGT rp. Especially with Super coming out in like..three weeks.

@Taikamodo @Xylanthius

I'll try and conjure up a storyline, maybe one that's parallel to the DB/DBZ/DBGT story, that way our characters wouldn't be insanely OP right from the start, I'll also look to not lock everybody into being saiyans, but rather being able to choose between them, Namekians, Humans or even Frost Demons (frieza's race)

There are so many races in the Dragonball universe, I would sincerely hope that not everyone wants to play Saiyan in the first place.

@DramonFire Would a demon or half blood kai be a selectable race?

Also does the idea of someone wishing for warriors to come to the rescue of a planet under attack by Neo Saiyans. ( saiyans grown in test tubes by some powerful scientist jerk who wants to rule the galaxy.) just tossing out a idea.

@Kyd Jhesus Well, yeah demon could be a selectabke race, however I think I won't incorporate hybrid races other than human/saiyan, just to keep things balanced

As for storyline, I should be done in a couple of hours and the RP thread should be up by then.

Some crazy planet destruction and overly monologuey fights sounds fun, count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back