• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon ball NW- CS page

BaldDragonGuy

1. Character power levels are going to be shifting and changing throughout the story. They are not as relevant as they seem but will help ME in governing combat situations.

2. Abilities are not your special moves things like sensing Ki, Flight, Afterimages, Mind reading on contact, Guldos breathing trick, Multiform technique, Forced Spirit Fission, Size manipulation. Strange abilities that arent exactly special moves. If you need help let me know but you CANNOT do things that arent on your list. But dont worry, the Abilities list will grow over time.

3. Your special moves are the Kamehameha’s, Masenko’s etc. however i will ask that you do not use cannon techniques. There are two Exceptions that can be used. The Kamehameha, and The Dodon Ray, taught by the Turtle and Crane schools respectively. Those masters are still around and teaching others.

4. No One starts the series with a transformation and they will be carefully monitored as the series progresses. The Super saiyan form is NOT the standard for transformations Nor is Frieza’s many forms. Zarbon is actually a closer representation of how transformations work in this series prior to the existence of Super saiyan.

5. Every character will have their time to shine, you may not be the one that scores the plot convenience power up to stop the bad guy, but there is always next time…assuming those happen at all. Odds are it will be your grit, teamwork, and planning that save the day, not some kid getting angry at someone for crushing the head of someone that was an enemy the day before.

6. Power levels are limited at the start. Z force members will be restricted to a level between 500-1000. While Frieza force is limited to 900-2000 for now.

7. Im always here to help. Don’t be shy about sending me a message with your questions and plots for the future. I will help where i can. i am Xeno here, my word will be malleable, but if im not gonna bend on a thing, you wont be changing my mind. I will let you know if something is negotiable or not as the need arises.

Andriods 16 and Onwards are unavailable.

Andriod’s 13,14,15 must confer with me before posting. Special permission is needed.

Android’s 1-12 are fair game, sadly Eighter is not canon to this verse.

Z force roles

Frieza Force Roles

Pic
Theme Music 1 || Theme Music 2 || Theme Music 3 || Theme Music 4

• DATA

Full Name Enter Name
    Nickname Enter Nickname
    Age Enter Age
    Gender Enter Gender
    Race Enter Race
    Hair Color Enter Haircolor
    Eye ColorEnter Eye color
    Body TypeEnter Bodytype
    HeightEnter Height
    WeightEnter Weight
    Unique features Enter Features

Secondary image

Color Code:

Last edited:

• DATA
    Full Name Gevo Gero
    Nickname Model 16
    Age 31yrs
    Gender Male
    Race Android
    Hair Color Orange
    Eye ColorGreen
    Body Type Large Framed, Bulky, Tall.
    Height7ft 6in
    Weight 567lbs
    Unique features Unlike most Cyborgs and Andriods developed by Red Ribbon or Capsule Corp Gevo possesses a Fully Mechanical Body

Color Code:

Last edited:

EedyeXVXgAEg78K.png

Theme Music 1 || Theme Music 2 || Theme Music 3 || Theme Music 4

• DATA

Full Name Futo Cray
    Nickname None
    Age 26
    Gender Male
    Race Human
    Hair Color Blonde
    Eye ColorRed