• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Age RP

@PenBlade1326 Definitly bring in the male Morrigan. I don't care how. I just need it in my life :P ... and I'm thinking definitely a warden, probably human or elf (like an Alistair but not alistair) and/or a qunari Tal-Vashoth. I apparently don't want to be a dwarf :P

@GinjaGen Don't feel bad xp My two characters will def be the male Morrigan, so a human male. And my second character is going to be a female dwarven rogue, kind of like Sigrun from Awakening, but not. Also, I'm making the thread for the RP as we speak so @Cross_Rhodes @alexisjade @Gothemel @CrimsonEclipse I'll tag all of you in it and we can make characters there and further plot plans and anything else we need to discuss. :)

Or I may make a different second character lol. And why not make both a Tal Vasoth and a warden character?

I never played any Dragon age games so I have no knowledge whats so ever. I do play on getting their newest game when it is released and I am interested in this roleplay but seeing as I have no knowledge of what happens in dragon age I feel that I wont be able to play to the best of my ability. So I'm just wondering if this lack of knowledge will affect my ability to roleplay?

xDD Btw, typing up my first character now xDD My second one is still in production...idk if they'll be good enough so I'm waiting to see if you're doing a second character so I'll see if they're too similar lol

Oh man... pressure! I hope he's good enough. Just putting the finishing touches on him.... though he still needs a picture. I've thankfully narrowed it down to three at this point... but they're SUPER different...

I usually start with a picture, or at least an idea of a picture, and go from there... but this time I just couldn't pick...

Thats usually how i am. Picture then it all centers there. I have a rough draft of my character she needs a bit more fleshing out. Trying to work artificer into her personality and bio but there wasnt a lot of info on it so im struggling with that one. As well as doing everything from my phone cause my laptop broke :'(

Oh no! I'm sorry about your laptop!

let me know if I can help! (At least information-wise)

@alexisjade dont sweat it hun, take you time, we're here to help :)

And I must point out, if you can't work something in properly, don't worry about it. It can be developed as the story progresses and it can be slowly worked in through time if need be :)

Well, and this may be giving my character away a bit, but i feel like she sould start at apprentice level sort of newb status -I feel that is fitting for me being totally new to the world of DA myself- however she brings something unique to the table, her craftsmanship and intricate traps and inventions. Idk...

Sounds great xD I look forward to seeing her in action!!! And welcome to the world of Dragon Age, or should I say Thedas? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back