• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Age RP

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
Any Dragon Age fans out there? Thought about doing a RP centered around a new tale of characters focused on the 6th Blight. As many DA fans know, Origins centered around the 5th, so why can't we make up our own story for the 6th?

Mage, warrior, or rogue? Human, elf, dwarf, or qunari? The choice of who you become is your own, and you don't even need to be a Warden to fight the darkspawn!!!

Well i think i might be interested if you be willing to fill me in more plot wise and such. Ill do my own research as well

So I'm thinking Maybe 1-2 characters per person if anyone has 2 characters in mind, (I might) and I'm offering maybe like 3-4 different possible "origins" for the races/classes.

I'm down for whatever! I can come up with any number of characters. Let me know if I can help with anything :)

I suppose the basics that will help as a guide through this rp? Any questions i have about what you all reference ill just google. I read the synopsis on both dragon age 1 and 2 dragon age one sound well worth the play and very fun and interesting.

Sweet :) I'm thinking maybe like Our own characters put into a "Retelling" of the Warden's story in DA:O. And @alexisjade omg it is so much fun, I'll put links to certain things as I go along in case you need them or something, and @GinjaGen I'm happy to have you on board!!! @Cross_Rhodes I'm thinking maybe you knew I was a DA fan when you did the Amell sisters? get it...AMELL? lol

xDD So I'm thinking of making my character like a male version of Morrigan, but ya know, not Morrigan lol. Either of you have an idea for you chracters? I know @Cross_Rhodes said an Antivan Crow. I'm so looking forward to making a huge custom DA party with you guys xD

I can be male or female, whatever ends of being needed. I enjoy being a warrior (in RPs and in the game), and race wise again I'm up for everything.

The Crows send their regards.

So will our characters try to persuade the warden into making questionable decisions? I'll have you know, my like approval with be hard to earn. Acceptable gifts include pasta and sexy statuettes. Mages are okay, but use blood magic and my opinion of you is dropping at least 5 pts. Deals with demons are cool though. As long as we don't end up in the fade. :wink:

PS. I want a pet turtle (+15 pts)

xD

@Cross_Rhodes , this is why I love ya xDD

I think our characters will definitely have the Warden involved in some questionable decisions. Also, our characters will need to have a drive putting them all on the same path, like your Antivan Crow will need a reason or way of "bumping into" the Warden and finding reason to fight the 6th Blight. As will all characters. I'm already building up ideas in my head as to why my character comes across the Warden...speaking of which...

Who is our Warden? Should he/she start off a Warden or a recruit? Would you all prefer I be the Warden? (as well as my second character)

@GinjaGen by the way, have an idea for you character(s)?

I'm thinking we all have characters of diverse backgrounds as well.

'Dis male Morrigan doe.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/315/8/5/dragon_age___morrigan_cosplay_genderbend_by_aicosu-d5kowcd.jpg

Holly cow, that Morrigan though!

I think one of our characters starting as the warden recruit(s?) is a good plan. I'm down with being an older warden (Like Alistair but not) and/or a tough Qunari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back