• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Dragon Age: In The Footsteps of The Dreadwolf

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I kept it simple in design for the moment. A nice easy on the eyes feel to get us going within the story. If there is any problems with it do let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
There -- my characters and the Spymaster are finished.

I'll add onto them later down the line as the story continues.

Oh -- right! How do we want to do it? Each of us have different parts? Or just throw out ideas for the diplomat?

I think it would be good to have the Inquisitor. Just sort of for reference since she'll be there in the background if not in at times.

We can just throw out a few ideas and out of that we can pick how to form them.

Alright, I'll start working on her then.

What are your thoughts for race?

We have two humans so I would think maybe an elf? Or Qunari? A qunari would be quite different for one but it could work.

For Gender I think it could go either way.

Do we want a mage adviser? It could work considering it is Tevinter. Perhaps one of the Tevinter mages is a diplomat? That is just an idea.

I look forward to seeing hers.

A Qunari would be interesting, creating alliances through the use of intimidation. But, I don't know how the Magisitrium would react to the fact the Inquisition had a race of people they've been at war with for a diplomat.

I think a mage adviser would be perfect for it. I was thinking someone who knows how the Magisitrium works and how to get on their good side. Maybe an Ex-Magister? Definately older than the other two. With age comes wisdom and all that.

Hm, I don't really care about the gender either... What about a nonbinary diplomat?

True. It would look of a threat instead of a way to look for allies especially within the Magisitrium themselves.

A non-binary older mage diplomat? I could definitely roll with that. They would really know the ins and outs of what to do with the culture and the people. This works.

Since I'm online I'll throw it together. Of course if anything needs to be changed let me know and I'll fix it.

It seems good to me, now how should we start? Should the advisers talk to themselves about the plan, or should one of them talk to the agents they have at the moment?

I'm leaning towards having the advisers talking about a plan and how to go about it? We could have the Inquisitor there if you want -- just for a little bit of guiding which way to go with it. I believe that would work out so we could get a basis for what is going on. If we want to have our characters already be in the Inquisition we could have the inner circle with them? I mean there are so many ways to go about it.

That being said: Are we planning on each using one of the advisers (the ones we made) and than have the third be able to between the two of us? Or are we going to use them as we need them?

I like the idea of having the advisers talking about a plan with the Inquisitor guiding them along the path. It'll be a good way to start it off, as for our characters, I feel like some of them would be eavesdropping on the meeting. Trying to get a sense of what they're going to do while a one of them is trying to get them away from the door. They're not really the leaders of this Inquisition so I don't think they'd be a direct part of the meeting. Someone might call them in when they need to tell them about their parts and their mission.

As for advisers, I think it would be best if we controlled the ones we made and interchangeably use the third. What do you think?

Sounds perfect like that. A good start. Since you have the Inquisitor do you want to start so we can get a feel for it?

I think that's a good way to go about it. Keep it so that we each have a fair number of characters and can keep them the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back