doremi rp(accepting)

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
ok you walk into the doremi magic shop. you look around at all the charms and stuff. you meet Dory and the others. you then notice they're witches! you can be a wizard or witchling.... You point that out and you know the rest.

name:

witchling or wizard in training:

appearance:

personality:

wizard or witchling uniform color or look:

name:Nichole

witchling or wizard in training:witchling

appearance:African American with light skin,big hazel eyes,5'41/2 short black hair with bangs to neck

personality:shy but loves to sing. she loves playing with animals

wizard or witchling uniform color or look: a magenta witch hat shoes and such,has a magenta wand also.

(anyone is welcome)

I looked at it and then thought... Why the hell not?

Name: Killian Hartwig

Witchling or wizard in training: Wizard

Appearance:
Kilian is a little above the average height for most teenage boys of his age. He has straight white hair that partially obscures his sharp crimson red eyes. His bottom lip is adorned with two silver colored snake bites that seem to switch to a bronze color when introduced to any type of liquid. He has slightly toned olive colored skin, that has a couple of abrasion marks from constant adventuring. Along his neck, he wears a silver necklace that is adorned with a pendant that is in the shape of an ant. He wears a red short sleeved shirt with several black and white lines that run vertically along his chest leading down to his waist. Although this is some times covered by a grey sweater that is usually half zipped; to allow some of his shirt to be visible. He wears a pair of faded blue jeans with tears along the knees down to his ankles; and a black leather belt to keep his pants from sagging. He also wears a pair of black knee high socks and a pair of black leather shoes with red laces that are also made of leather. Kilian also carries around with him a black one-strap backpack that is rectangular in shape.

Personality: Kilian doesn't have a problem working with others, but prefers working alone since that's where he can show his true his full potential. But, although he works pretty well in groups, he never really took the first step to make friends. Although, he has no problem with meeting new people, and considers himself to be extremely trustworthy. Kilian is extremely intelligent when it comes to reading his opponents and pin pointing their weaknesses and blind spots and is just as good when it comes to reading books and memorizing content. He loves to draw creatures that he sees from his dreams and put onto leaves of paper. He tends to follow orders unless he sees them as unjust and just plain wrong. Even though Kilian is shy, he enjoys company. But, has tendencies of being emotionless at times, which he tries to improve from time to time. (With no avail.) He tends not to get himself tied up in the affairs of others unless he is personally asked to do something.

Wizard or witchling uniform color or look: He wears a cloak that conceals his entire body besides the shoes that he wears. The cloak is old, but looks fairly new in the fact that it's edges are undamaged and has no form of rips or tears. The robe itself is tinged in a dark purple color.

Name: Xandi Satige

Witchling or Wizard in Training: Wizard :D

Appearance: Xandi is insanely short and small-framed, which he constantly is teased about. He is very lean and he has somewhat messy, black hair. He has one magenta eye, and one violet eye. He has a nose ring, and numerous earrings. He wears a black button-up shirt and a red tie. He wears black skinny jeans with three red dots on each pocket.

Personality: Xandi is a very withdrawn and quiet person. He rarely smiles and never laughs. He's very dry and dull. He has to warm up to you just to be around you. He doesn't like most people, and he almost never talks.

Wizard or Witchling Uniform Color or Looks: He wears a red cloak with three black dots on the back.

(Sorry if it seems like I'm copying anyone. Xandi's always looked like this. He's my official rp character.)

(Yeah! I remember her from the Death Weapon Meister Academy!)

(lol i agree he was totally flirting with her. i think the funniest part is when he gave her the booster shot an then got her jealous xD )

(Lol! I loved that part! Even when I didn't rp, I followed along. Satoshi's such a flirt :3)

(No problem! I have to say...Nichole and Satoshi are one of my favorite rp complicated relationships. Lol that's weird xD )

(lol he loves her but his pride wont let him admit it and she likes him but is too shy so satoshi flirts with her to get her attention xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back