Does love really happen with a nobody like me? [Inactive]

SomethingUnique<3

SomethingUnique<3 submitted a new role play:

Does love really happen with a nobody like me? - A RolePlay about a band member and a fan meeting at a concert.

A girl goes to a concert to see her favorite band perform. During the meet and greet, she goes to the singer. At first she doesn't have the nerves to speak to him. He says, "Hi." first, then she speaks, "Hello." she says with nervousness slightly in her voice. He smiles. "I'm guessing you know who I am otherwise you wouldn't be here. But, I don't know who you are, mind if I get to know you?" Her heart starts beating faster than she ever thought it would. 'Oh my god! Is my heart going to...
Read more about this role play...

What should the character sheet look like, and anime or real photo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Elspeth Caraci I only need one other member, I'm sorry. I can make a similar roleplay and you can be a character there if you would like. Again, I am sorry. 
(I didn't really know what to do for a character sheet so I just put in the basics)

Need a male, or female to be the band member. The band member must be a real one and if you are a female playing the male role, you must be a male in the RolePLay.

Male Role:

Has to be a band member that really exists.

Real Photo

Hair: Long, black (May have color)

Name: You pick

Height: you pick, but has to be tall-ish

Any other details you would like to add let me know.

The band can be any genre but, all the people in the RolePlay must, know who they are.

Okay I would like to be the male singer if I may. Any favorite bands??

Well, I would like to find a mutual agreement for the band singer. What genre do you listen to? Or multiple genres. And, let's see if we can find an agreement.

SomethingUnique<3]@[URL="http://www.rpnation.com/members/elspeth-caraci.13734/ said:
Elspeth Caraci[/URL] I only need one other member, I'm sorry. I can make a similar roleplay and you can be a character there if you would like. Again, I am sorry. 
(I didn't really know what to do for a character sheet so I just put in the basics)
Need a male, or female to be the band member. The band member must be a real one and if you are a female playing the male role, you must be a male in the RolePLay.

Male Role:

Has to be a band member that really exists.

Real Photo

Hair: Long, black (May have color)

Name: You pick

Height: you pick, but has to be tall-ish

Any other details you would like to add let me know.

The band can be any genre but, all the people in the RolePlay must, know who they are.
Its ok! I was just asking. If you ever do need somebody though... I'm pretty much always open.

Pretty much everything except jazz, truly I do not mind what band it is, it would be your characters favorite band/songs. So what does she like?

Well, she prefers metal or punk rock but can go for pop. Any bands from those categories you know? 
And, you don't need to post paragraphs, you can if you would like but there is no need.

Okay, well truly I do not mind what band, you may pick. Like I said before, it's your characters favorite, so what is her favorite band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back