Does anyone even read these?

The Fuul

Hey there, not a whole lot to say other than the title Lurker is accurate. I've enjoyed role play for as long as I can remember but I've not been invested in one for more than three years. I probably won't post very much and you probably won't ask me to but here I am. Suppose this is the best way to work on those ten mandatory posts, I look forward to reading some excellent writing alongside the rest of you.

Hey there, The Fuul!

Yes, we actually do read these c:

Welcome to RpN! I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things really easily - the community here is very supportive and friendly, so you'll not have any issue settling in (I hope! Hah!). Why don't you hop by the Chat and say hello!

If you have any other questions, or just wanna chat, let me know!

While I thought perhaps one person might reply I certainly didn't expect it quite so fast. To answer your question Riley I prefer mainly Fantasy but I don't think there aren't many settings I haven't had the chance to play. It's a pleasure to meet you Yato and the rest of you as well. As I said I'm a pretty quiet person but I really quite look forward to spending time here with all of you.

I find I need to find the proper inspiration for any given Fandom RP I join, I've participated in things ranging from Supernatural ( of which I had no prior knowledge at the time ) to Doctor Who, Attack on Titan, Berserk and The Lord of the Rings to name a few.

I've been looking for someone for a Supernatural RP, but I'm losing hope at this point. I can't imagine playing it with no knowledge of the universe though, the characters are fairly specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back