• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who: The Substitute

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
The Doctor has been helping out the universe very quietly for years now. He disappeared for a few year but suddenly he's back with a new face. However, something seems a little off. It's not just the new face but he seems a little more human.. Now he's on the hunt for items for a secret project he won't tell a single being about.

You are one of the 'Doctor's' companions in his quest to complete the mysterious project 'Extract'. What is he hiding and why? You'll find out this and more as you travel through the time and space with the Doctor.

I'm looking for 3 companions to join my Substitute Doctor and the actual Doctor. I'm also looking for role players who will give me ideas or plots that I can add to the story. I want us to work together to create a fantastic roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back