• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Doctor Who Roleplay - Looking for the Doc (OC x Doctor)

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My internet is kind of iffy at the moment so this is just a quick write up to get my thoughts out. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to PM me or reply below. I'm looking for a partner that can give me at least one reply a day and writes at least two paragraphs. I'm a strong believer of you get what you give so I will try my best to meet your expectations. Your Doctor can be an OC regeneration or canon. My canon favorites are Tennant and Smith but it's your choice. I'll have a CS for you to read through to get an idea of my OC and I'd like at least a writing sample of yours to get an idea of your writing style.

The rough plot that I have is that the Doctor keeps running into my character at different points in her life, sort of like a River-esque plot. She also happens to have an alien run-in/accident that allows her to have episodes where she can see future events. Like I said, it's rough and really needs to be fleshed out. If you don't like the idea, we can scratch the idea altogether and come up with something else. Just let me know!

Hello!

I'd love to do a Doctor Who RP with you. I could play as either the 10th Doctor or an OC fem!Doctor, whichever you prefer. As for the story, I'm sure we can plot something cool together.

Writing 2 paragraphs should be no problem at all, and as long as my uni-work doesn't get too much I can manage to reply every day ;)

What's your OC like? I have to admit I'm not much of a Rose fan (every other companion was fine), so I thought I'd ask in advance what kind of personality your OC has

Users who are viewing this thread

Back