Video Games Do any of you like The Witcher series of games?

Warrior Spirit

I don't know what to feel about it man. Every corner anywhere in that game it seems like some poor soul is getting mutilated. It just doesn't feel pleasant.

Well-designed monsters though, without a doubt. The combat is fun.

I guess I'm a softie, but I want my RPG worlds to be sunshine and rainbows. lol.

To be fair the Witcher games do generally take place at basically where the front in a war is. Aside from the first Witcher games, then Geralt's quest does take you generally close to where a sect of criminal mages are trying to do mutagenic research on humans and monsters.

But as for 2 and 3; you're on the front lines of one kind of war or another. The reality of warfare for that equivalent period wouldn't be conducive to law and order or even magical monster defense. When you got troops of one side or the other marching around doing Small War activities they are going to invite the opportunity for ghouls to take advantage of the un- or under protected villages and masses of refugees keeping out of the war of violence and plague

I can't speak for the first two installments but if they are anything like W3: Wild Hunt, you might want to try something else, maybe? At least for a little while? I started on that one first. I had to put it down after the bloody baron quest that was disturbing and depressing. Not sure I will ever get around to finishing it though.

I can't speak for the first two installments but if they are anything like W3: Wild Hunt, you might want to try something else, maybe? At least for a little while? I started on that one first. I had to put it down after the bloody baron quest that was disturbing and depressing. Not sure I will ever get around to finishing it though.
You get to participate is Lesbomancy is 2

It is very Of Its Time

Damn, you mean it gets worse? I'm at the part where he wants me to find his wife and daughter. No spoilers please but you're telling me there's worse disturbing stuff in this part of the game?

I thought seeing a guy get used as food bait for ghouls was bad enough.

Damn, you mean it gets worse? I'm at the part where he wants me to find his wife and daughter. No spoilers please but you're telling me there's worse disturbing stuff in this part of the game?

I thought seeing a guy get used as food bait for ghouls was bad enough.
You will just have to play it and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back