• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

❥♥dnd 5e partner search

lurkady

ac6c63b27ad7bcf0faa717319661f21e.png

hello all! i am currently looking for a few partners who can be the DM in a 1x1 campaign using the system DND 5E. i will NOT play as the dm but i can help give ideas for world building and such if you need that, though the rest is really up to you. and honestly all you probably need to know is that my favorite fantasy worlds are those that are either in a medieval setting or some other historical fantasy time period. not all that keen on more futuristic settings but if it has an interesting enough plot for it i might be tempted. i am an adaptable literacy that ranges from semi-lit to literate depending on my mood and how much my partner writes. and honestly that's probably all the information that you need as we can discuss more in pms. so if interested feel free to pm me at any point and we can discuss more in length there! thanks!

Last edited:
Have you ever set up a DND 5E homebrew campaign before?

I was just asking because for me to make a campaign with dice work it would take me too long, I'm truly sorry. But you could always personally reach out to someone in the dice threads. Sometimes that works better than creating a forum. The worst that could happen is someone says their too busy or they can't do it but maybe you'll get someone experienced and they will help you with the ropes.

Good luck either way and sorry for not responding promptly.

I was just asking because for me to make a campaign with dice work it would take me too long, I'm truly sorry. But you could always personally reach out to someone in the dice threads. Sometimes that works better than creating a forum. The worst that could happen is someone says their too busy or they can't do it but maybe you'll get someone experienced and they will help you with the ropes.

Good luck either way and sorry for not responding promptly.
That’s okay, I’m fine with questions! And thank you for the advice! Tbh I don’t really mind how long it takes though, I’m not expecting to start roleplaying right away as I know making a campaign can take time, but I understand completely as that can take a lot of time, time that some people just don’t have. Thank you for reaching out and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Are you guys still looking for a game? I’m currently running a Palladium System game of Splicers that could use a couple more players. It is a d20 game system that is relatively easy to learn, and I’m willing to assist in making characters for you if you want assistance in that department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back