Divrgent Rp

Alice

Six
Hey everyone,

So I was thinking....I really want to do a 1x1 Divergent rp....I was thinking it could start with the first book and branch off from there. Maybe, start at the choosing ceremony then go from there. I would want to do OC's mixed with characters from the book. It doesn't have to play out exactly like the book. I figured original ideas could come along. Just the same concept. Let me know if anyone is interested!

I'm interested in doing a Divergent rp. Would be neat to mix OCs with the characters from the book. I have read up to half of the third book.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I (sadly) have only gotten through book one and a part of book two. Would you be ok with it starting with the choosing ceremony? Say our characters from different factions basically have a Tris thing going on, leaving their factions or Dauntless.

Aha I'm fine with that. Dauntless or would another faction be more worth starting at?

I think we should give the background of the OC's and their factions and how the faction has affected them in starting posts, along with test results an all that but it should start like walking into the room for the ceremony. Does that sound ok? What characters would you want to play from the book? If you cant do more than your OC I can play them ^^

That sounds good. I'd like to play Christina and Peter. :) I'll play some others if need be.

I can do most of the others. Eric may be a challenge for me lol Do you want to do this in a thread or in message?

Aha I think I can do Eric. Peter and him are similar. In message preferred. Um I'm new to this site's format. Would you like me to submit a character profile in the character gallery ? :x I wasn't sure.

Um we can submit it over message ^^ I dont post in the character gallery...To nervous for others to see what I create sometimes...Want me to send a character sheet via message now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back