Distant Memories [Inactive]

easilyinspired

easilyinspired submitted a new role play:

Distant Memories - Two childhood friends reunite under unfortunate circumstances and fall in love.

This is ideally female x female romance, but can be male x female. Or male x male, but my character was originally intended to be a girl. Let me know which you want.
My idea: Two childhood friends are separated and reunite in their first year of high school. But they meet through an unfortunate situation that affects both of their lives greatly. The story deals with the two friends coping with a tragic event and eventually realizing their love for each other.

You can either PM me or discuss...
Read more about this role play...

[QUOTE="Mikkelle Sting]i would love to do this rp, if you want to do male x female. :)

[/QUOTE]
I can do a male x female. Tell me about the character you want to use and I'll post the character I will want to use in a little bit.

Hello~ I really like the idea of this roleplay and am fine with whichever (female x female, male x male, or male x female) You choose amd I'll roleplay it! :3 it looks really fun!

[QUOTE="Heir Sholen]Hello~ I really like the idea of this roleplay and am fine with whichever (female x female, male x male, or male x female) You choose amd I'll roleplay it! :3 it looks really fun!

[/QUOTE]
I apologize for the late reply. I would love to rp with you. xD Let's do female x female, since that was originally what I wanted. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back