TV & Film Disney Villains

Some of these aren't included, but I really like the song "Hellfire" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, so points to Frollo for that one. I also love Scar and his singing as well as Oogie Boogie and the three kids helping him, whose names I can't remember. I think the Jabberwocky from Alice in Wonderland is pretty cool. Maleficent is a wonderful movie. Lastly is Shan Yu from Mulan - questionably human with a dramatic soundtrack, equal parts funny and fearsome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hades. I mean why isn't he on the list? He's like the funniest Disney Villain EVER! He walked into the show after 10 seconds it started and he literally stole the whole show. Personally I think without him, the show would be all meh xD

66d5055f48de118e9e369344cd67ea5d.gif

FA91 said:
Hades. I mean why isn't he on the list? He's like the funniest Disney Villain EVER! He walked into the show after 10 seconds it started and he literally stole the whole show. Personally I think without him, the show would be all meh xD
66d5055f48de118e9e369344cd67ea5d.gif
YES. YES. YES.

Hades all the way. Love him
to death.

Oooohhh, I love Mother Gothel <3

The theatrical flair, enthusiasm and drama she carries herself with is great.

That and she certainly is cunning, along with being one of the few villains who didn't actually want power; she just wanted to live forever.

I know the guy is not on the list, but if I can pick from outside of it, then my choice is: Shan Yu from Mulan.

No theatrics, no superpowers. Boundless confidence, a dark sense of humor, lots of ambition, raw power and the will to use it. He came dangerously close to achieving his goals, and was stopped last moment only. In addition, he had something that a lot of other Disney villains lacked: he paid respect to others. To allies and enemies alike. The lupine features of his character design made him memorable as well; threatening, bestial, and yet, he was frighteningly human.

From the listed villains, my choice falls on Scar. He made a great impression on me; he was a coward, but wickedly cunning. It showed me at an early age that someone doesn't need to be actually strong or violent to become horribly dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back