• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Heroes and Villains Group RP (limited slots)

Evie Maiden Of Apples

Eden Chosen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

This is my very first time organizing a group rp, so please bear with me! I've been inspired for this for a long time and hope to get it off the ground.

Story:
Imagine a world where our favorite Disney heroes and villains just suddenly vanished from their respective films. Blipped out of every single frame, not to be seen or heard from. Simba should be on Pride Rock roaring at the end of the movie, but there's no one there. Bambi should be fondly watching over Faline and their newborn twins, but he's nowhere to be found. And it's on every copy of the movie from VHS to DVD.

What the Hell happened to them?

As it turns out, they were literally and figuratively stolen from their own worlds, and they were only the first to vanish. More characters from various Disney films have vanished, including many of the villains, love interests, side characters and minions. It's as if they've been completely erased, and their respective movies reflects the reality of what happened to them, like looking into a one way mirror of sorts.

While this news sparks confusion and horror, a small group of dedicated Disney fans as well as those that dabble in lost media experts have come together to try and investigate what happened - what they find out is completely by accident, as what appeared to be a blank vhs tape had been stuffed into the mailbox of one of these members.

Upon watching it, an unknown name with no face and a distorted but frantic voice told of a great dark magic fueled by every Disney Villain in existence had become strong enough for an ultimate evil to use in the form of a dark spell. That spell pulled a select number of heroes and their respective villains out of their worlds and into our own. Memories have been lost, save for but one of the villains who maintains contact with the ultimate evil being that started it all. The villain with ties to that great evil is unknown for now, but it is revealed they have in their possession an orb that can help find the locations of everyone's lost memories.

The person in the VHS tape pleads with the viewer to find the orb, restore the memories, and put everything back in proper order before the next full moon in twenty days, or else the stories will be erased for good!

Before the tape cuts out, only one location is given to find the first hero to retrieve them from their new mundane life - London, England. 221B Baker Street. Basil.

This is where the small group will band together to locate the heroes and villains, their search starting in London to locate the famous detective. After all, he's good at finding missing folks, right?

Notes:
The heroes are blissfully unaware of who they truly are, but ONE of the villains remembers the past and aims to keep hold of everyone’s memories to gain power over everyone including the other villains. The memories are contained in a small black orb, which can only be broken by a heart that’s suffered and witnessed so much trauma and horror in their life but overcame it despite the odds. The characters will be from main Disney Movies starting with Snow White and going up to Tarzan in 1999, the year in which this story takes place.

Rules:
Please be at least semi-literate, and over the age of 18 as this will contain mature and darker themes (while respecting the rules of the site). Four paragraphs will be the maximum for a post, the minimum is one but please write at least 4-5 sentences in said paragraph. Once all of the character slots are filled, I will create a thread dedicated to character sheets. Dice will be rolled to see which Villain has the orb in their possession.

Below are character slots to claim. I've chosen to be a Disney hero and need a villain to complement them. Please reply with which Disney hero or villain you'd like to write as in this story, or if you want to be the main group that tracks them all down!

The Disney Fans/Lost Media Group (OCs):
1. Male character slot - Taken by JaxbyDaniels
2. Male Character slot
3. Female Character slot
4. Female Character slot

List of Heroes:
1. Basil (Great Mouse Detective) – Played by me
2. Genie (Aladdin) - JaxbyDaniels
3. Simba (Lion King) - Open

List of Villains:
1. Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective) - Open
2. Scar (The Lion King) - JaxbyDaniels
3. Jafar (Aladdin) - Open

Last edited:
Omg this is so cool! I'm open to being one of the male mains ! and if allowed to be a hero and a villain I'd have to pick Genie and Scar

Awesome! If possible I'd love to be one of the Lost Media Group Male Chars too! If not that's fine tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back