discovering un told power

jessie smiled and shook the hair out of his eyes "Thank you and you are so... Interesting i hadnt a clue there where others like me out in this world please i just want to know you. tell me about you." he said picking up a tea cup and sipping politly

May eyed him suspiciously. "I'm Mayline. But everyone call's me May. What's your name? And was that your..Eh.. Brother back there?"

"where are my manners. I am Jessie and yes that was indeed my brother. the only family that i have." he stood and bowed to Mayline he learned quite a few traits from his brother "I can teach you some of my tricks if you would like." he said smiling as he changed the scene around them to a comforting dining hall

May grabbed the chair's arms. She glanced around. "How did you.....?" She cut her sentence short. "Mmhm." She nodded in agreement. "I would like that." May stood. She held out he hand. "Mi nah Mu Tah." Before her eye's, a small black and white kitten appeared on the table. She sat perfectly tall. "Mew." It purred. "That's Isis. I hope you don't mind."

Jessie laughed "Not at all my dear say would you mind.." he stopped and changed the setting yet again this time they where falling free falling

May held her kitten to her chest. "How did you do this?" She gasped, listening as the wind buzzed past her ears. She smiled, "We arn't going to hit the ground right. I mean that would hurt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back