• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Discovering the Chinese Zodiacs

zCrookedz said:
sweet!, Ill have CS's up shortly

what kind of powers would the boar have? :/
I left the option of power completely open, so I don't really mind what power the characters have

zCrookedz said:
Woo excited!! We have just about every position filled right? That's pretty sweet :)
Yep, almost all the positions are about filled. I'll ask some of my friends if they want to join, but they would have to role play through my account.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Ugh. Sorry for not finishing my CS's, I've been super busy. I'll do that now.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about! Sorry for the rush, I didn't mean to (' :| )

[QUOTE="Bread King]Sorry, I'm almost finished with my character. I'm just trying to make it look a bit cooler :/

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it, I can't wait to see your character (^U^)

Hey ! So, as you can see, I'm almost done with my CS. I was wondering if I could just rp out my characters personalites, as I'm not sure how long it will take me to write them out, and I don't want to miss to much.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Hey ! So, as you can see, I'm almost done with my CS. I was wondering if I could just rp out my characters personalites, as I'm not sure how long it will take me to write them out, and I don't want to miss to much.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah go ahead!

Question! Where is the RP taking place? what city or town or where ever? I am sensing alot of Korean stuff so beginning to think I'm in Korea.

zCrookedz said:
Question! Where is the RP taking place? what city or town or where ever? I am sensing alot of Korean stuff so beginning to think I'm in Korea.
Sorry, it's a town and the whole Korean thing was because I live in Seoul, South Korea. Sorry again(' :) )

no no its fine. I kinda figured you lived in Korea from the name and the time difference in postings. I just didn't know if we were actually in Korea or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back