• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dinotopia/Terra Nova Roleplay?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]And with?
*Anticipation*

[/QUOTE]
Crud, I was backspacing that out and forgot to do it completely. And nothing. ^^"

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Welp
I do

I love RPs and have yet to see one where Humans aren't the only focus.

[/QUOTE]
Okay then! Would you like to continue this in private or here still?

I don't mind either way, The Doorman simply holds the door open, you have to choose which way you walk~

By that I mean I can't make decisions quickly xD

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I don't mind either way, The Doorman simply holds the door open, you have to choose which way you walk~
By that I mean I can't make decisions quickly xD

[/QUOTE]
Okay, Private Messaging it is then!

Dinotopia is fine with me, gonna work out the details of an erudite Utahraptor. Go with your favorite, methinks. (And if anybody posts the Philosoraptor meme, they're getting clawed.)

Daird said:
Dinotopia is fine with me, gonna work out the details of an erudite Utahraptor. Go with your favorite, methinks. (And if anybody posts the Philosoraptor meme, they're getting clawed.)
Great! Would you like to discuss further in PM?

I personally prefer to see a CS sheet before I put anything down on paper, if that's okay. Plus, I almost never use PMs no matter what site I'm on.

Oh my Goodness the memories! I loved Dinotopia, for sure I will gladly RP with you on that ^^ PM me when you're available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back