digimon rp

no worries :D

but rmemeber you cant challenge something stupidly powerful or stupidly weak

like example

say agumon vs metal seadramon no chance

metal seadramon vs gomamon no data gained

Umm... Just saying, feel free to ignore this, but why wait for so many people? I mean you already have 3 sheets, including yours. Plus, if you add in Yullen-Chan's that's 4. (If she joins of course... I'll check to make sure she does.) And then, there's Song's, if they actually plan on joining though. Just my opinion, but I say we get started soon, and wait for the others to eventually join in. As it is, 2's a crowd and 3's a party. Am I right?

((Freaking finally! YES! I've been dyeing to use my character for forever!))

((No prob mate, just take the first comment, and hopefully more will follow...))

(*Sigh* The digital world, an entire planet like ours only with a difference. People don't exist and the world is inhabited by digital monsters or Digimon, some are good like the courageous Leomon or the gallant Dukemon.

..... But, there are those that don't want to live in peace such as the devious Devimon and the chaotic Piedmon. Which side will you choose good or evil? Will you defend or destroy? So get ready to train and become stronger, this is DIGIMON!!!)

"Megaton Hydro!" Codarus exclaimed blasting a high pressure water cannon out of his mouth. It pierced through the Kuwagamon's body, leaving a gaping hole. The Digimon let out a high pitched roar as it fell, transforming into data, which was then absorbed by the Codarumon.

name: Lumion

type: Vaccine

side: Good

attacks: (I'll fill this in tomorrow when i've thought about it and woken up :3)

appearance:
lumeon__fanmade_pokemon_by_otomeyoukaitemeraire-d5i41fz.jpg

bio: (again, i'll fill this out tomorrow)

"Down goes another champion level... This rookie has a winning streak..." Codarus muttered to himself. "Minus well continue pressing on till I get to my destination." Codarus muttered as he continued to walk. His tail swinging from side to side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back