• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πƒπ’𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π”π§π›π«πžπšπ€πšπ›π₯𝐞, π„π¦πžπ«πšπ₯𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π”π§ππžπŸπ₯πžπœπ­πšπ›π₯𝐞 [MxM, JJBA plot]

trubb1sh

Unlucky Member
It had been nearly an hour now of them waiting outside this Cafe, and Josuke was starting to get rather annoyed. Kira was out there still, and they were stuck at a cafe... Waiting on some kind contact of the Speedwagon foundation.

"Jotarooooo..." He whined "we've been sitting here for too long, surely we-"

"shut the hell up" Jotaro interrupted, having gotten tired of his constant whining. "He should be here any minute, if we want to catch this murderer, I need more than a bunch of highschoolers, an old geezer, and some weird mangaka"

suddenly, a luxury looking car pulled up on the side of the road next to them. The back door suddenly opened, and out stepped a man dressed in green with red hair. He had a cane and a limp in his left leg.
Tumblr_l_945617113307753.png

(Art by NEBULAES )

How's it going everyone! I have no clue why, but I've been starting to get really into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and I'm in denial about one of my favorite characters dying again- So I want too do a plot where he somewhat survived, and was useful past part 3 of course.

Now, there are some obvious rules
β€’PLEASE be above the age of 18, I am 20 myself.
β€’Please know about Jojo, I don't want to do this with someone who's clueless, but I don't think that'll be a problem.
β€’Please be literate, I don't like one liners (I am on a phone as well, I don't know if that effects anything)
β€’be willing to discuss the plot, I like to talk things out with my partners, and everything is up to change of course.

Now, I'm looking too play Kakyoin, and I'm definitely open too playing anybody else in the story as well, I just want too play Kakyoin, I hope y'all understand!

Anyways, comment below or DM me if you're interested, have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back