• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DIABOLIK LOVERS ROLEPLAY!!! || OC X CC , DOUBLING , EIGHTEEN+ ONLY

MoreTNT

you'll love her berry much!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Abbie, my pronouns are she/they, and I am nineteen years old. It is lovely to mee you all!

⠀⠀ Currently, my interest is roleplaying the fandom Diabolik Lovers! Due to the content of this media, and the fact of darker themes are bound to happen, I require my partners to be at least eighteen years of age! I also ask that my roleplay partner is alright with head canoning, plotting, and communicating outside of roleplay! If you're dry, I tend to lose interest quickly.

⠀⠀ In terms of consumption, I have watched both seasons of the anime, and played through the entirety of Haunted Dark Bridal. While playing the game is not a requirement with me, it is still very handy for extra characterization!
⠀⠀ I am a pretty descriptive person who writes the minimum of fifteen lines (I can go much higher depending on your preference!). If the roleplay is anything less, I get bored very easily. Though, I will say I do believe in quality over quantity, so if you can dish out a good response with plenty for me to work with, I'm fine with you writing less!
⠀⠀ As for love interests, I will not say anyone is taken. I have no problem portraying any of the characters! My options are: Kanato Sakamaki, Ayato Sakamaki, Azusa Mukami, or or Yuma Mukami.
⠀⠀ Also, Please note that I am very new to this wesbite! I may not know how certain functions work quite yet. All I ask is that you're just a wee bit patient with me. I have been roleplaying for about 13 years now, so please don't let that deter you. Once I get the hang of it, we'll ball. I can also roleplay on Discord if you would like! I am more familiar there.

Hello! My name is Abbie, my pronouns are she/they, and I am nineteen years old. It is lovely to mee you all!

⠀⠀ Currently, my interest is roleplaying the fandom Diabolik Lovers! Due to the content of this media, and the fact of darker themes are bound to happen, I require my partners to be at least eighteen years of age! I also ask that my roleplay partner is alright with head canoning, plotting, and communicating outside of roleplay! If you're dry, I tend to lose interest quickly.

⠀⠀ In terms of consumption, I have watched both seasons of the anime, and played through the entirety of Haunted Dark Bridal. While playing the game is not a requirement with me, it is still very handy for extra characterization!
⠀⠀ I am a pretty descriptive person who writes the minimum of fifteen lines (I can go much higher depending on your preference!). If the roleplay is anything less, I get bored very easily. Though, I will say I do believe in quality over quantity, so if you can dish out a good response with plenty for me to work with, I'm fine with you writing less!
⠀⠀ As for love interests, I will not say anyone is taken. I have no problem portraying any of the characters! My options are: Kanato Sakamaki, Ayato Sakamaki, Azusa Mukami, or or Yuma Mukami.
⠀⠀ Also, Please note that I am very new to this wesbite! I may not know how certain functions work quite yet. All I ask is that you're just a wee bit patient with me. I have been roleplaying for about 13 years now, so please don't let that deter you. Once I get the hang of it, we'll ball. I can also roleplay on Discord if you would like! I am more familiar there.
I'd love to rp with you, what's your discord? Also, when you're talking about your options, do you mean those are the characters you're looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back