Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MagicPocket

• Lily

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
Legendless was fun to be around, although she helped the enemy her intentions were clear.

KT~ however had issues during this time (due to certain things which i shall not say) she gave her self up and got hung as well.

Nivrad00 was murdered in his room, mauled to death.

Hung - Legendless - good

Hung - KT~ - evil

Killed - Nivrad00 - good

GUy's I think its riddle now, NIv suspecting him and now hes dead. All evidence now points to Riddle so who agrees we should vote for him?

My,my,this looks bad. It probably means nothing to everyone else,but I'm innocent in all of this. Niv suspected me simply because I'm aggressive in trying to get votes cast on specific individuals in order to guarantee a hanging,which would result in at least a chance of getting an enemy. Yes,his death after making his suspicions known is very suspicious,which is why I think the enemy killed him;to get you to hang me and them safe. Basic scapegoating. Two plus two equals... Besides,I'm smarter than that. If I were the wolf I would've hit someone else entirely after Niv made note of his suspicion of me. This is obviously the wolf trying to make me swing as a smokescreen.

Now,with so few of us left,and one of our foes dead,seeingly by choice,our job just became harder. Now,instead of a one in two chance,we have a one in three chance of eliminating an enemy. Degree is off the list of suspects,as the late seer exonerated him. Predator,what about you? You seem to be a "Yes Man" here. Never drawing your own conclusions,just saying "Yessir" and following the herd...What about you?

I see I'm the only one who bothers to look more deeply than the surface...No matter. Ladies and gentlemen,I invite you to think. Nivrad said that he suspected me of being evil. Then,the enemy kills him. That means that the enemy wants me gone. This is their smokescreen. They wanted to make me look suspicious so that you'd make me swing,making their job easier. Seriously,if you were the wolf,and Niv said he suspected you,would you kill him? I sure as hell wouldn't. It's too obvious. And now we have a second "Yes Man". Lily,Predator,what makes you put all of your faith in the very tenuous reasonings of the late Nivrad? A "Yes Man" is a very dangerous thing here. It can get us all killed. Blind trust is a death sentence. Treat everyone with suspicion.

Hell...this is getting heavy. I'm still new at this, but the way I see it is that everyone has their suspicions against Riddle right now. It seems unlogical to me. Maybe this is a plot to get the attention away from the actual werewolf.

Thinking logically; Where is everyone else in this? Seems to me that who's left is lying low. Remaining active enough to avoid being slaughtered for inactivity, and discreet enough to avoid the limelight. I hold my own suspicions towards Riddle--we all know Degree is innocent--but what about Lily, AncientPredator, TheCreativeUsername? You all seem quick to accusation.

The Yes Men are a threat,even if they don't mean to be. My vote is going towards Predator. I'm sorry,but in order to survive,we're going to need people who know how to think. When faced with extinction,every alternative is prefferable.

Riddle might be setting this up for the obvious.

Ancient might have predicted this.

And Lily votes Riddle, probably wanting to put blame on him.

I'll leave Riddle till next round, possibly. I'm voting Lily.

Edit: Dont ever trust June/KT ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back