• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!!
Just looking for a cool Matt and Frank ship role play because those guys sure did have chemistry and I'm a sucker for Catholic guilt.
20221218_013242.jpg

Things to note!
  • I usually play Frank - I can play Matt but I have the most experience playing Frank
  • I have a couple plot ideas in mind, but if you have any I would love to hear them!
  • I'm 18
  • this will be based mainly around the character dynamics and experiences of the daredevil series
  • if you have headcannons for either character that you would love to see implemented then just let me know and I'll see what works!
  • I usually role play with descriptive layouts (paragraphs etc), and not in first person as this is what I enjoy most and have the most experience with- HOWEVER I can absolutely roleplay in 'name: *action* speech' format in whatever person and have a high amount of experience doing so! Whatever helps make you feel comfortable

anything you feel I've left out or anything else you're curious about, just ask!
Hope to chat soon!
20230311_235703.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back