• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detective Style Roleplay Wanted (minor)

Graceful_Demon

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Gracefuldemon (or Gracie), and I wanted to do a detective roleplay with a character of mine Detective Thorn.

I want to plan out the mystery, location, and etc with you so we can both be on the same page and be comfortable with roleplaying the story and npc characters! So if you're not wanting to spend some time prepping stories or wanting to do a mystery, you should ask for something different in PMs or Discord (preferably).

About Detective Thorn she's an African American woman from Brooklyn, and is best for stories in 1950s and beyond, but I can be sold on older settings. She's a buttkicker and very brash. If you don't like characters jumping over cars and doing cool things you should also move on. This is realistic in setting but treat it like an animated action movie in terms of what characters can do. A character can survive an explosion but will have charged skin, but maybe they can spit lil globs of fire (lol).

Also in terms of your character, feel free to give them a similar level of silliness or seriousness to make it fun. I'd love to info dump so the mystery is as gut punchy as possible for our characters.

I am 17 and going to be 18 in September, so if you're above 21, please don't be weird I will block. I don't want to date. Plz don't be weird, I'M MARRIED (That was a Pearl reference; I'm just dating someone lol. I'm fine with characters dating tho lol). I'm new so feel free to critique and ask for changes. I usually write 2-3 paragraphs, but I think I'll be able to write more than usual due to the set up process (just ask if you'd like extravagant details cause I will write a lot.) But anywho, thank you! For a code word, type in donut in your message or just go in infodumping on what you want. I'll take a hint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back